Healthcare Intake Project Coordinator
Company: nTech Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Title: Healthcare Intake Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Columbia, MD (Remote)
Terms of Employment
- W2 Contract, 6 Months (Likely Extension / Possible Permanent
- This position is 100% remote. Candidates must reside in
Maryland, Washington, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania,
Delaware, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Florida, or Texas.
Candidates who reside in Maryland, Washington, DC, or Virginia are
preferred, but other approved states are acceptable.
Our client is looking for an Intake Request Coordinator to join the
Provider Relations & Engagement Team - which is responsible for
working with eight (8) contracted Network Providers in the
Commercial and Government Programs spaces to help remove barriers
that providers are facing so the organization can best support its
The Intake Request Coordinator will serve as an escalation point.
The organization leverages external vendors to request medical
records from providers pertaining to quality audits. When these
vendors are unsuccessful connecting with providers to obtain these
medical records, the Intake Request Coordinator will be responsible
for communicating externally with the providers to obtain the
information necessary to comply with the applicable quality audit.
Furthermore, the Intake Request Coordinator will be acting as the
central intake specialist for internal departments.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a project coordination or operations
coordination position that requires attention to detail,
organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in a customer service-driven position,
requiring external phone communication with
- Experience in the healthcare / health insurance industry with a
general understanding of medical terminology / medical
- Experience in general project / operational reporting.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office - namely basic skills in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience managing internal processes related to medical
record intake requests.
Keywords: nTech Solutions, Inc., Atlanta , Healthcare Intake Project Coordinator, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!