Program Coordinator, Physician Assistant Program
Company: Emory Healthcare/Emory University
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Discover Your Career at Emory UniversityEmory University is a
leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts
world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the
future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity
and excellence of our academic community.DescriptionJOB
- Primary duties are organizing, coordinating, and planning
operational facets of a program and its related activities which
include, but are not limited to the following: establishing
long-term operational objectives, researching factors that may
impact the success of the program, and working with individuals or
groups to research and document program requirements in order to
provide appropriate input into the development of strategic
- Develops work plans to accomplish program goals and objectives
and monitors progress toward their achievement.
- Conducts research and gathers information to develop various
- Develops and maintains data for electronic student files.
- Acts as a liaison between the program and clinical rotation
- Proctors exams.
- Develops content for reports, briefings, or other written
information related to the program.
- Assists in developing and coordinating program-related
conferences or meetings.
- May participate in the budget planning process and prepare
- May assist in identifying funding resources and developing
fund-raising strategies and initiatives.
- Prepares operational and statistical reports.
- Performs related responsibilities as required.
- This is not an administrative support position.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the program and two
years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of
education, training and experience.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Customer service experience to work with hospital and clinic
- Ability to collaborate and support the clinical team and others
in the PA Program.
- Ability to maintain various databases.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work with deadlines and meet them.NOTE: Position
tasks aregenerallyrequired to be performed in-person at an Emory
University location. Remote workfrom homedayoptions may be
grantedatdepartmentdiscretion.Emory reserves the right to
changeremote workstatus with notice to employee.Emory Supports a
Diverse and Inclusive CultureTo ensure the safety of our campus
community, the COVID-19 vaccine is required. For more information
on the University and Hospital policies and potential exemptions,
please see our website.Emory University is dedicated to providing
equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless
of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender,
genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, and veteran's status. Emory University
does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or
employment on the basis of any factor stated above or prohibited
under applicable law. Students, faculty, and staff are assured of
participation in University programs and in the use of facilities
without such discrimination. Emory University complies with
Executive Order 11246, as amended, Section 503 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veteran's Readjustment
Assistance Act, and applicable executive orders, federal and state
regulations regarding nondiscrimination, equal opportunity and
affirmative action. Emory University is committed to achieving a
diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action,
equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of
employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers,
discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits,
and training. Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to
the Emory University Department of Equity and Inclusion, 201 Dowman
Drive, Administration Building, Atlanta, GA 30322.Emory University
is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities upon request. To request this
document in an alternate format or to request a reasonable
accommodation, please contact the Department of Accessibility
Services at 404-727-9877 (V) - 404-712-2049 (TDD). Please note that
one week advance notice is preferred.Connect With Us!Connect with
us for general consideration!Job Number 98867Job Type Regular
Full-TimeDivision School Of MedicineDepartment SOM: FPM: PA
ProgramThis position may involve the following Health and Safety
issues: Not ApplicableJob Category Clerical & AdministrativeCampus
Location (For Posting) : City AtlantaLocation : Name Emory
Keywords: Emory Healthcare/Emory University, Atlanta , Program Coordinator, Physician Assistant Program, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!