Certified Nursing Assistant Sign On BONUS
Company: Camellia Place
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join Us!Camellia Place Assisted Living and Memory Care is looking
for motivated, kindhearted caregivers to join a newly empowered
Health Services department in providing the best possible care to
the community residents. The residents are at the core of our
focus, therefore front-line team members that work directly with
the residents; are a cherished asset. Want to feel like you make a
difference every day? Come join this award-winning team. $500 Sign
on bonus offered to qualified candidates upon hire. Full time, Part
time, and flexible hours available! Job Description Roles &
ResponsibilitiesTitle: Resident Assistant - Certified Nurse
AideDepartment: Health ServicesStatus: Non-Exempt / Hourly Provides
direct care to, and oversight of, residents in the Community.
Promotes resident well-being and satisfaction, through
individualized and personalized care planning, careful listening
and keen observation. Qualifications
- At least 18 years of age
- Must meet at least one of the following:
- Current, unencumbered listing on the Georgia Certified Nursing
Assistant (C.N.A.) Registry
- Uncertified caregiver with 2 years of experience in a Personal
Care Home (PCH) or an Assisted Living Community (ALC)
- Uncertified person must complete the Community Resident
Assistant Training Program or other certification program within 6
months of hire
- Background checks, drug screens, and driving records:
- Must be cleared upon hire and ongoing from all background check
requirements to work in an assisted living community in compliance
with all state and local rules and regulations and within company
- Must be clear from drug or alcohol use upon hire and/or upon
random or scheduled request by the company.
- Must be cleared by physical examination (GA)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtains and maintains knowledge of Community policies and
procedures regarding direct care services.
- Provides routine care and services to Community residents in
accordance with the individual service plan.
- Participates and encourages resident participation in daily
activities of daily living, programs and events.
- Completes shift duties and tasks as assigned
- Changes bed and bath linens at least weekly on scheduled days
and more often as needed
- Follows safety guidelines when providing care and performing
tasks in the Community, such as but not limited to:
- Proper transfer and lifting techniques
- Uses of proper infection control techniques and universal
- Keeping emergency exit routes clear
- Monitoring for and correcting any identified tripping or
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with residents,
and family members.
- Monitors residents' status by observing whereabouts,
activities, meal and beverage intake, functional status,
psychosocial status and takes appropriate actions as required for
the well-being of each resident
- Acts immediately regarding any resident emergency or potential
- Provides input to the Health Services Director or Manager
regarding needed Service Plan changes and implements those changes
- Responds to resident requests in a timely manner.
- Immediately reports a resident's change in condition, unusual
incident or accident to the Lead Resident Assistant / Supervisor on
- Reports and documents resident status changes or updates on
applicable documentation forms.
- Assists with resident move in's, transitions and/or
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families when
- Assists with setting up and cleaning up of dining room
- Provides meal assistance per resident needs and Service
- Offers and provides snacks and drinks per the Community
schedule and as requested by Residents.
- Provides general upkeep of common areas and resident suites as
assigned and more often as needed.
- Handles soiled and clean laundry properly (wash, dry, fold or
put on hangers as appropriate) and returns to residents. Keeps
soiled laundry separated from clean laundry and the clean laundry
- Provides support for miscellaneous record keeping as
- Gives report at end of assigned shift and receives report at
the beginning of shift.
- Participates in fire and disaster drills. In event of an
emergency, carries out assigned duties to assure resident and staff
- Demonstrates knowledge of and proficiency in execution of all
components of the Emergency Preparedness Plan.
- Follows Employee Handbook guidelines, ethical conduct, dress
code and assigned work schedule and assignments.
- Participates in continuing education as required
- Other duties as assignedCompetencies--- Ethics - Follows
through on commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with
integrity; upholds organizational values. --- Dependability -
Responds to management direction; is results oriented and committed
to achieving objectives and tasks; plans well in advance but is
flexible when needed. --- Teamwork and Collaboration - Exhibits
objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes
feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit;
communicates effectively. --- Professionalism - Approaches others
in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with
respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions.
--- Quality - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality;
demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; responds to change
productively.--- Service - Demonstrates competence in the service
priorities of safety, compassionate care, courtesy and
efficiency.Physical Demands1. Hearing/Speaking: Effective
communication with residents, team members, and visitors2.
Standing: 90% of workday3. Sitting: 30% of workday4. Walking: 80%
of workday5. Climbing: 10% of workday6. Pushing/Pulling: 25% of
workday7. Bending/Stooping: 50% of workday8. Lifting: 20% of
workday; Up to 50 lbs. independently, up to 200lbs. with
assistanceThe above statements reflect the general duties
considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the
position as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed
description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the
Keywords: Camellia Place, Atlanta , Certified Nursing Assistant Sign On BONUS, Healthcare , Woodstock, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!