RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Any / Oncology RN Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: August 7, 2022
(Reference Code: JAW1323) Priority opening for an Oncology RN at
a Community Hospital just North of Atlanta, GA! This is an exciting
opportunity for an experienced Oncology RN to make an impact and
join a team of dedicated medical staff that support award-winning
centers and programs that advance the science of medicine while
providing outstanding patient care! Some of these centers include
the Bariatrics Center, the Breast Imaging Center, the Imaging
Center, Hyperbarics and Wound Care Services, and the Birth Center!
This is a Full-Time, Permanent position. Position Summary: Oncology
nurses care for people of all ages who are diagnosed with cancer.
Oncology is a challenging field in which nurses support patients,
families, and caregivers through the stress of diagnosis and
treatment, and the anxiety of many uncertainties brought on by the
disease, including facing mortality. Qualifications:
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past
five years in an acute care hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of
Georgia (or willing to obtain)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years
as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in the desired
specialty. Health Benefits:
- Choose medical coverage through a traditional or
consumer-driven health plan.
- Choose from two different dental plans.
- You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts. Retirement Benefits:
- All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even
if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement
saving. Education Benefits:
- After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2
years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can
take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited
college or university. Additional Benefits:
- Employees may receive discounts for early childhood
- Discounts on eldercare services.
- Discounted pet insurance.
- Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available
for employees. For more information, please Apply now or send an
updated resume to with a good time to call!
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Atlanta , RN / Registered Nurse / Georgia / Any / Oncology RN Job, Healthcare , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!