Sr Manager Lab operations
Company: GQR Global Markets
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Directs an organization's overall analytical laboratory
operations. Ensures compliance of the analytical laboratory with
applicable standards and regulations by implementing procedures and
establishing key performance indicators.Drug formulations
experience is a MUST
- Develops a series of tests to provide quality control for
pharmaceutical raw materials, drug substances, or dosage
- Solves problems with methods, instruments, or processes.
- Interprets data, draws conclusions, and makes recommendations
based on the data.
- Designs method validation protocols and conducts validation
experiments independently for pharmaceutical raw materials and
- Authors analytical procedures, standard operating procedures,
validation documents, and other portions of regulatory submissions
- Oversees activities of analytical chemists.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in chemistry, engineering, or
biochemistry, Master's degree in pharmaceutical sciences/analytical
chemistry a plus
- Five+ years related experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating
subordinatesACTIVELY INTERVIEWING - Please Apply TODAY
Keywords: GQR Global Markets, Atlanta , Sr Manager Lab operations, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!