Company: Integrity Placement Group
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Hospice/Palliative Medicine opening in Atlanta, Georgia. This
and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Registered Nurse – Hospice RN
Our client is a growing Healthcare organization based in Atlanta,
GA that offers its employees a great work/life balance, top-rated
management, and a low turnover rate.
The Company: Our client strives to provide their patients with
friendly, individualized care and is known for the great care they
take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: We're actively looking for a Registered Nurse Case
- $76,000 - $84,000 Salary
- Health Insurance 75% Paid by Employer
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability – Available for Purchase
- 19 Days PTO 1st Year, 21 Days 2nd Year
- 8 Holidays
- $45/mo Cell Phone Allowance
- $0.50 Mileage Reimbursement
- $75/mo Employee Appreciation (Housekeeping, Gym Membership, Car
Detail, Massage, Mani/Pedi)
- Possess a current Georgia nursing (RN) license and thorough
knowledge of nursing principles.
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality patient care.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, timely and cost-effective
- Current Georgia driver's license and clean driving record.
Reliable transportation a must.
- M – F (8:00-5:00)
- Provides for initial nursing visit within three days of
admission assessment and immediately engages with patient to
develop rapport and a sense of trust.
- Correctly identifies, communicates, and collaborates on patient
problems/priorities/issues based upon assessment data, establishes
measurable patient goals and communicates initial/ongoing plan of
care appropriately to interdisciplinary team.
Please email your updated resume and information to or
Keywords: Integrity Placement Group, Atlanta , Hospice Nurse, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!