Wound Ostomy & Continence Nurse Specialist
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The WOC Nurse Specialist will be responsible for providing wound
and ostomy care to adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. The
WOC nurse specialist at NSH will enjoy a manageable inpatient
caseload with additional responsibility of outpatient ostomy
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR CERTIFICATION
- BSN graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as
a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without
- Two years clinical nursing experience.
- Certified in American Heart Association's Basic Cardiac Life
Support (BLS).KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES/LICENSE OR
- Graduate of Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nursing (WOCN) Education
- Two years WOCN Experience
- WOCN specialty board certification
- Knowledge of program development and teaching experience.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 8a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Atlanta , Wound Ostomy & Continence Nurse Specialist, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!