Charge Nurse (RN), Cardiopulmonary, FT/Days
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Coordinates the delivery of quality nursing care for patients from
birth through the lifecycle, as well as operational issues during
his/her shift. Provides clinical care as needed when census
demands. Communicates patient care, departmental issues, and staff
concerns to the appropriate leader(s). Serves as resource for
guidance and assistance to the staff.
RequirementsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Graduate of a nursing program.MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One year of nursing experience in a hospital setting
required.MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse
or NLC/eNLC Multistate License.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS Certification (Nurse Residents or nurses new to specialty
will complete applicable certifications within 6 months of start
- Two or more years of nursing experience in a hospital setting
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Advanced certification in field of specialty, if
- Demonstrated clinical competency.
Diversity & InclusionAt Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse
ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace
where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences
and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at WorkPiedmont is a certified Great Place to Work---- a
national designation based on employee feedback about trust,
workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont
one of Georgia's 10 best employers and the highest-ranked
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Atlanta , Charge Nurse (RN), Cardiopulmonary, FT/Days, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!