STAT RN, Part-time/Nights
Company: Piedmont Healthcare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We are seeking a part-time, night shift, STAT RN (Stabilization,
Teaching, Assessment, and Transport) to join the Carelink Team at
Piedmont Atlanta Hospital!RESPONSIBLE FOR: Providing clinical
support in critical situations throughout the hospital. Acts as
primary contact for STAT Team (Stabilization, Teaching, Assessment,
Transport). Responds to all on-campus medical emergencies.
- Acts as primary contact for STAT Team (Stabilization, Teaching,
- Responds to all on-campus medical emergencies.
- Acts as clinical resource to critical care staff.
- Collaborates with Critical Care Patient Coordinator/Direct
- Performs patient surveillance/screening functions.
- Maintains professional development; assumes responsibility for
maintaining a complete and current competency file.
RequirementsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- Two (2) years critical care experience.MINIMUM
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current License in the State of Georgia as a Registered Nurse
or NLC/eNLC Multistate License.ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current ACLS/BLS certification.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal
supervision and have excellent assessment and prioritization
skills.IND123 #GD #LI-POST
Diversity & InclusionAt Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse
ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace
where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences
and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at WorkPiedmont is a certified Great Place to Work---- a
national designation based on employee feedback about trust,
workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont
one of Georgia's 10 best employers and the highest-ranked
Keywords: Piedmont Healthcare, Atlanta , STAT RN, Part-time/Nights, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!