CNA Companion Caregiver
Company: Chadon Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionA CNA Companion caregiver assists the client with
tasks of daily living as outlined in a written care plan that is
established by a supervisor and is kept in the client's home. The
administrator and client service supervisor supervise
- A CNA Companion caregiver must have 3 years of a satisfactory
work record and with experience as a caregiver required. Chadon
Health Services, Inc. must be able to verify three work or personal
references, and the caregiver must complete the agency's employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the
- Must exhibit mature, responsible behavior and understand the
need for patient confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate with the client and carry out
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and speak
- Must be able to follow directions and accurately report to the
administrator any change in client's condition.
- Must maintain current credentials, including CPR, First Aid,
and TB Test.
- Must attend ongoing training when offered.
- Must have available reliable transportation to and from
assignments. May be approved to drive client and/or run
errands.Duties:The duties of a companion/sitter may include but are
not limited to the following:
- Planning and assisting with preparing meals and snacks
according to specific dietary requirements of the client. Wash the
dishes and clean the kitchen.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment through
light housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and
vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, and doing the laundry.
- Providing companionship and stimulation for the client,
including reading, walks, etc. and accompanying the client to
doctor's appointments and others.
- Shopping for groceries or other errands when needed.
- Performing other housekeeping tasks as indicated in the care
- Participating in in-service education programs.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Keywords: Chadon Health Services, Inc., Atlanta , CNA Companion Caregiver, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!