Company: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
If you are an energetic individual who enjoys being part of a
collaborative and talented team then a rewarding career with
Northeast Georgia Health System is where you want to be!
NGHS is currently seeking an LPN for our NGPG Resource Pool
PRN: 8-5, 8-8
Job Summary: Utilizes the nursing process to access, plan,
implement and evaluate care to Center patients. Processes and
applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
for the competent delivery of nursing care.
- Currently licensed as an LPN in the State of Georgia.
- Current BLS certification required or must be obtained within
30 days of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience is preferred, but not
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional carrying up to 20 lbs.
- Frequent kneeling/stooping/bending
- Occasional standing/walking
- Occasional pushing/pulling
- Occasional intensive work requiring reading, writing, and
Working at NGHS means being part of something special: a team
invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of
race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin,
marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or
any other legally protected classification or status.
Keywords: Northeast Georgia Health System, Inc., Atlanta , LPN PRN, Healthcare , Gainesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!