PRN Registered Nurse or LPN
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Growing Healthcare company in search of a PRN Registered Nurse
or LPNThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Renee BrooksAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.A bit about us:We are a mission driven healthcare
organization that is passionate about improving the quality of life
for those we serve. We are looking for a part-time Registered Nurse
to join our busy team.Why join us?We offer a competitive wage, full
benefit package, professional growth, meaningful work, and
opportunities to serve.Job DetailsPRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a heightened sense of awareness toward the patients'
needs at all times.
- Ensure patients receive the highest quality care and an
exceptional care experience.
- Evaluate the "whole" patient seeking other opportunities to
positively impact the patients' overall health.
- Contact patients to evaluate the utilization of meds and
supplies as well as compliance with each.
- Identify specific supply needs and notifies patients of the
time frame for subsequent deliveries.
- Conduct on-site reconciliations of patient medications with
regards to Compliance, Drug Interactions, and Patient Health and
Safety. Make recommendations to the Pharmacist and/or Attending
Physician based on the discoveries made in the reconciliation
- Handle incoming phone traffic from other health professionals
for coordination of care, including orders, lab results, and
- Provides infusions and injections to patients when
- Provides education to support the sales staff when new
services, medications, and treatment protocols arise and for newly
hired sales staff.
- Participates in Performance Improvement functions, primarily
through tracking of employee and patient infections.
- When necessary, provide assistance to others when workloads
increase, including the intake staff or infusion.
- Take initiative in finding ways to improve the
- Be willingly involved in cross-training, when possible.
- Serve in administrative nursing capacity in compliance with
regulatory guidelines and state and federal agencies, as
- Educate patient and/or caregiver in basic dietary needs, teach
and train enteral feed by bolus or mechanical pump.Qualifications
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Experience in starting and maintaining IV's required
- Clean driving record.
- Current nursing license
- Ability to assist in the sales process in building
relationships with referral sources
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Self-starterInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , PRN Registered Nurse or LPN, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!