RN -Home Health Registered Nurse
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Home Healthcare -General Purpose:To assure quality
patient/client care and services are provided to in home clients.
Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational
preparation and experience in nursing. We are seeking a fulltime
Home Care Registered Nurse to join our team. This position pays the
best rates in town!! Work a flexible schedule maintaining a healthy
work/life balance.Essential Functions:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
sciences.Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current Georgia
Nursing License in good standing.
- Two (2) years of current Registered Nursing experience
- One (1) year Home Health RN experience Required.
- HCHB experience Required
- Current CPR & PPD/Chest X-Ray
- Valid GA Driver's License & Auto Insurance
- Able to pass federal and state required criminal / abuse
background checks and drug screen.Excellent Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Atlanta , RN -Home Health Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Decatur, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!