Paramedic - Central EMS - Newnan, GA
Company: Priority Ambulance
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Position: Paramedic (EMT-P)Company: Central EMSLocation:
Newnan,GAStarting up to $28/hr!!!Summary:The Paramedic provides
patient care in both the emergency and non-emergency environment.
Ensures compliance with all State of Georgia EMS rules and
regulations. Checks and maintains all ambulance equipment and
vehicle to insure it is clean and in proper working condition.
Maintains all company required licenses and certifications for an
EMT-P position. Must hold a State of Georgia Drivers License. Must
attend mandatory training in addition to all EMT-P required
courses. Follow all company policies and procedures including
company medical director approved protocols and standing orders.
Employees hired into this position are subject to a six month
introductory probationary period.Definition:
- Provides stand by emergency medical care and transportation at
special event venues.
- Responds to emergency scenes to provide emergency medical care
- Responds to hospitals, nursing homes and other locations to
provide non-emergency medical care and transportation.
- Provides medical care and monitoring at the scene, en-route to
the hospital and during transportation to, from and/or between
- Provides appropriate medical care and monitoring per local
medical protocol and state law, adhering to company, local,
regional, and state guidelines regarding patient care and delivers
the patient to the appropriate medical facility
- Performs other duties related to emergency and non-emergency
medical care and transportation as directed.Minimum Requirements:
- Must possess a high degree of personal integrity and
- Currently licensed, certified or registered by the appropriate
- Currently certified in CPR by the AHA or other appropriate
- Currently certified in ACLS, PALS and/or other specialty
certifications as required.
- Currently licensed with the appropriate level of state motor
vehicle operator's license.
- Currently has a clean driving record as approved by company
vehicle liability insurer.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with minimal
supervision, using good judgment.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and interact in a
constructive and professional manner with other employees, public
safety personnel and medical staff.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively and
professionally with patients, customers, clients, family members,
bystanders, and the general public in such a manner as to reflect
positively on the company.
- Must demonstrate a level of skill and ability consistent with
the provision of high quality patient care.
- Must have the ability to perform effectively as team leader and
team member in patient care situations.
- Must have the ability to perform effectively in carrying out
public relations and community education functions with members of
the medical community and general public in promoting
- The ability to reach, push and pull.
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to bend, stoop, squat and kneel for long periods of
- The ability to walk up and down stairs without difficulty.
- The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds without difficulty.
- The ability to lift and maneuver 150 pounds up and down two
flights of stairs without difficulty.
- The ability to walk a distance of one quarter of a mile without
- The ability to complete all job duties during any and all hours
of the day and nightReports To:
- Field Supervisor or Operations Manager as appropriate for all
- Medical Director - Medical Control on all patient care,
protocol and clinical quality activities.FLSA Status:
Keywords: Priority Ambulance, Atlanta , Paramedic - Central EMS - Newnan, GA, Healthcare , Newnan, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!