Hospice Account Executive - Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)
Company: Inspire Hospice
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Summary:The SNF Account Executive (Community Relations
Representative / Sales Liaison) is responsible for establishing and
developing new business contacts; maintain current relationships:
develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to promote our
hospice services to skilled nursing facilities throughout the metro
Atlanta area. The Account Executive calls daily on healthcare
facilities throughout Atlanta and surrounding communities. You will
work to maintain and develop business opportunities and drive
awareness of Inspire Hospice and Palliative Care services and
programs.The successful candidate will have relationships in the
area with potential referral sources including physicians, skilled
nursing facility leaders, clinicians and other healthcare decision
makers. Territory is flexible based on the ideal candidate's
relationships and previous territories. Candidates should have
hospice, home health, post-acute or other similar experience.
Why You'll Love Working With Inspire:Inspire Hospice and Palliative
Care is a team of passionate hospice professionals committed to
providing high-quality, consistently impressive hospice and
palliative care. We have real differentiators that your referral
sources will love for their patients. Inspire Hospice was founded
in Atlanta, GA by a seasoned team of hospice leaders who are
dedicated to our patients and above-and-beyond care, not budgets
and profits.Inspire is well resourced with a high quality clinical
team. Our award-winning team has engaged nurses, social workers,
CNA's and chaplains ready to support the patients you bring to
Inspire! We believe in a supportive, positive work environment
where everyone is motivated and incentivized to do their best.
We're exceeding expectations of our patients, families, and
referral sources, and we have fun doing it!At Inspire, we only hire
top talent that is passionate, knowledgeable and committed to their
patients, coworkers and team.Key Benefits for Full-Time Team
- Industry-leading PTO package. We support a work-life
- 7 paid holidays annually.
- $75 per month self-care benefit covers housekeeping, car
cleaning, gym membership, massage, or manicure! We believe in
taking care of our team!
- $60 per month cell phone reimbursement.
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time.
- Competitively priced health plan, vision and dental, partially
- 401k with employer match for qualifying employees.
- Working with an amazing team!Qualifications:
- College degree preferred in business, marketing, and/or
- Previous healthcare experience required.
- Previous sales experience in a health-related field preferred,
but not required if candidate has strong hospice experience.
- Passionate about hospice and mission-driven.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and in writing) and
comfortable with public speaking.
- Possesses excellent people skills.
- Exudes professionalism; is polished and energetic.
- Keen problem-solving skills with excellent follow-through.
- Familiarity with local senior support resources, advanced
directives and issues facing chronic or terminally ill patients and
- Possess fundamental computer skills; knowledge of basic
business software programs is required.Keywords: Hospice Sales,
Hospice Business Development, Hospice Liaison, Community
Transitions Coordinator, Hospice Representative, Healthcare
Marketer, Hospice Marketer, Area Sales, Community Relations
Manager, Hospice Account Executive, Hospice Care Liaison, Hospice
Sales Representative, Hospice Sales Development Representative,
Hospice Account Manager
Keywords: Inspire Hospice, Atlanta , Hospice Account Executive - Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF), Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!