Radiology Tech I (PRN/Varied)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ResponsibilitiesPerforms Diagnostic Radiographic Procedures
according to department protocols, HFAP/TJC/local regulatory/CMS,
State and Federal Regulations. Functions as the first line
interface with customers and is successful in the accomplishment of
their imaging needs. Participates in PI/QC activities. Responsible
for processing and transmission of images to
PACS.QualificationsEducation and Work Experience
- Licensure and fluoroscopy permit as required by State.
- ARRT-R is required.
- Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations
- Current BCLS (AHA).
- Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT or ABHES.
- At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist
- Proficient computer skills.We are an Equal Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If
you need special accommodation for the application process, please
contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law:
Keywords: UNAVAILABLE, Atlanta , Radiology Tech I (PRN/Varied), Healthcare , Riverdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!