Physician: OB/GYN Hospitalist Needed in Georgia - JOB-2670421
Posted on: May 6, 2021
CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia clinic with their
search for an OB/GYN hospitalist. They welcome candidates who are
board certified. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you
with the processing and application of a GA medical license, if
You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability,
vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and
In Decatur, you will find a traditional small-town atmosphere with
the sophistication and excitement of a college town, along with all
the benefits of living in a major metropolitan area. Come see how
friendly neighbors, tree-lined streets, great schools, parks and
playing fields, libraries, colleges, and businesses all make this
town a wonderful place to live.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth
for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs
that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 800-365-8900 or send your
CV and references to CompHealth.
Refer to job number 2670421.
* Quick Facts: 12-hour shifts
* Academic affiliation
* Teaching and supervision responsibilities
* Relocation assistance
* Focus on OB triage, labor management, and emergency GYN
* Participation in the obstetric rapid response team
* Tree-lined streets, great schools, parks and playing fields
* Just outside exciting Atlanta
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Atlanta , Physician: OB/GYN Hospitalist Needed in Georgia - JOB-2670421, Healthcare , Decatur, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!