Registered Nurses - VA Medical Center - Atlanta, GA
Company: STG International Inc
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Other opening in Atlanta, Georgia. This and other rn jobs
brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com This positing is for a future
position. No current position available.STG International (STGi) is
currently seeking Registered Nurses with the following
- Medical Surgical
- Psychiatric/ Mental Health
- Interventional Procedure
- GI Lab (must have certificate in moderate sedation)The nurses
will provide services at our Atlanta VA Medical Center. The
position requires an understanding of the clinical and medical
programs, processes and procedures of the clinic and relationships
of various services.The general duty of the RN is to provide
professional clinical services under the direction of the VA
Medical Center and to manage patient care.Requirements:
- The selected RN must be willing to submit their BLS to be
considered for this position.
- RN from a National League for Nursing (NLN)-accredited
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Retain current and unrestricted Atlanta nursing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Ability to assess patient condition, recognize adverse signs
and symptoms, and react swiftly in emergency situations.
- Ability to teach patients and/or families proper home health
care activities, such as giving injections, taking blood pressures,
changing wound dressings, etc.
- Knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment,
including desired effects, side effects, complications, and patient
- Provide nursing care to meet the needs (physical, mental, and
emotional) of patients.
- Maintain universal precautions and infection control
- Supervise medical assistants and/or licensed practical nurses
who obtain initial information from patients (i.e.: vital signs,
symptoms, and complaints) through interviewing patients and
- Provide smooth and timely flow of patients in accordance with
the VA access standards and triage protocol.
- Administer medications per facility protocols, as prescribed by
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and assist during
respiratory and cardiac arrest procedures.
- Perform a range of nursing procedures, including dressing
changes, suture removal, oxygen administration, wound irrigations,
catheterizations, and venipunctures.
- Prepare patients for laboratory procedures by providing
information and instructions.
- Set up and operate therapeutic and emergency equipment,
including monitor, Electrocardiogram (FAG), oxygen, and portable
- Maintain confidentiality of all information and supporting
patients' privacy, rights, and safety. STG International, Inc
(STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive
healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services
and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and
solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to
better accomplish their mission.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class.
Keywords: STG International Inc, Atlanta , Registered Nurses - VA Medical Center - Atlanta, GA, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!