Field Account Management & Training (Non sales)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Accelerate Your CareerDrive global technology?With more than $2
billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of
integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions
to the automotive retail and adjacent industries.?Focused on
enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to
dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving
approximately 28,000?retail locations and most
automotive?manufacturers.?? CDK Global solutions automate and
integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to
the sale, financing, insurance, parts?supply, repair and
maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data
analytics and predictive intelligence.????We?re large enough to
make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This
means that we are an organization where every person matters. You
can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our
customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.?From data
scientists to sales and client service experts, we?re hiring to
support your growth and ours -?Green?light your career.??The
Account--Executive is responsible for successfully coordinating and
installing Computerized Vehicle Registration (CVR) products into
new and existing clients in one or more states.-- Additionally
responsible for providing training and ongoing support to increase
transaction volume, driving CVR revenue through customer process
and product satisfaction, seeking out untapped revenue potential
with existing customers ,and conveying CVR value to our customers'
- Demonstrate, and apply on a daily basis, a solid knowledge of
coordinating a successful pre-install meeting, scheduling and
conducting installs, independently and in a timely manner with
complete client satisfaction.
- Exhibit ability to clearly and tactfully articulate CVR value
and opportunity for existing and potential customers. Integrate
work and communications with CVR Territory Managers to ensure all
opportunities can be seized to enhance CVR revenue.
- Provide initial user training and retraining as requested by
- Exhibit ability to consistently and, with little assistance,
correctly answer in-depth questions, including support of CVR's
products, our integration products, and general State BMV/DMV/SOS
processing questions in one or several jurisdictions, and make
recommendations where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to interface directly with the State
- Provide on-going customer support by visiting each client on a
regular basis, to be defined by management.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to analyze client volume, seek
out untapped CVR revenue opportunity, present CVR value to key
customer stakeholders, and overcome objections to increasing EVR
- Maintain frequent communication with Territory Manager (Sales)
to maximize utilization by paying attention to individual client
needs and/or the reason they contracted CVR for business.
- Initiate, foster and grow relationships with key client
representatives through frequent proactive contact.
- Ensure revenue-generating opportunities are acted upon with
urgency, being resourceful to find and implement best
- Display professional, enthusiastic, and ethical attitude when
dealing with client, associates and management.
- Complete required reports in a timely and accurate manner as
required by the Regional Director of Operations.
- Prepare for, participate in, or lead both internal and
customer-facing meetings and training sessions as required. These
may be with General Managers and/or Dealer Principal, or other
executives of CVR customers or State agencies.
- Maintain and grow industry network of key contacts to mine
competitive accounts for handoff to Sales team.
- PC hardware and software proficiency is required, including
Microsoft Office proficiency, Windows operating systems, and light
- Expertise of CVR's integration products, including but not
limited to, Dealer Management System extract data-mapping, CVR
Journal Express accounting Interface
installation/configuration/operation, and the initial
installation/configuration of CVR's integration products on the
Dealer Management System screens is a plus.
- Demonstrate salesmanship and the ability to influence and
overcome objections while increasing client confidence.
- Be well organized and ensure all CVR/CDK accounts and
internet-logons are maintained daily.
- 1-3 years of Industry/Dealership knowledge highly
- 1-4 years overall experience.----Required Skills/Abilities:
- Communicates effectively (both oral and written), clearly,
concisely and timely to enhance training experience of users
- Ability to travel 70% of the time including overnights when
needed - average of 1-3 overnights per week (not every week)
- Time management; efficient utilization of time and ability to
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an Automobile
- Ability to recognize when to escalate a situation or problem to
the next level.
- Takes responsibility for the outcome of assigned duties and
- Maintains personal control and a balanced approach to stressful
situations.?CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work.
?You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things
going on. ? That?s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to
not only take care of you but your family as well. ? All of our
benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K
matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to
volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a
few.At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We
value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives?they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran
Keywords: CDK, Atlanta , Field Account Management & Training (Non sales), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!