Business Development Manager- Cisco Practice
Company: Black Box Network Services
Posted on: October 13, 2019
We are currently looking for a remote Business Development Manager
to join our Edge Technology Team -Cisco Practice. The Business
Development Manager acts as an internal champion / representative
of CISCO, one of Black Box s strategic partners, to actively
promote and aid in the growth of CISCO product sales to Black Box
customers. This position works to align and incorporate CISCO s
technologies into Black Box s solution offerings, and to work with
other Black Box sales teams to bring these solutions to market.
* Advises sales and sales management on customer requirements,
sales strategies, equipment configurations, and structure of
service offerings and technology issues that aid in the sale and
leasing of strategic partner s products to Black Box customers.
Assists on sales calls and/or sales related activities as
* Creates and executes a business plan with our strategic partner
that aligns and incorporates the strategic partner s technologies
within Black Box s solution offerings and drives both revenue and
Gross Profit growth across product and services.
* Maintains current forecasts of opportunities, and track deals as
they close/book. Shares timely technical information with relevant
departments within Black Box, as well as sales and key end-user
* Work with the Marketing department to create a demand generation
plan for usage of available strategic partner s marketing funds and
maximizes all available programs, rebates, and incentives to ensure
maximum profitability to Black Box.
* Maintains current knowledge of strategic partner s organization,
processes, procedures, and builds and maintains technical and
market knowledge of strategic partner s products financing and
leasing and communicates this information to all relevant
departments within Black Box.
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in business development or sales
for a professional services firm.
* Proven work history for 3 years in a professional services
* Manage partner relationships for a minimum of 3 years.
* Experience creating go to market value propositions.
* Experience creating business models with vendor.
* Experience managing funnel and reporting results internally and
* Experience with software or networking product sales a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve high level of Customer
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong time management and organizational skills.
* Strong selling and client presentation skills.
* Excellent Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint skills.
* Ability to acquire technical skills.
* Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced, sales pursuit
* Ability to travel 30-40%
* Bachelor s Degree in Business, or related field, preferred
* Cisco Sales Expert Certification a plus
What s in it for You*
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards
benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision
coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like
life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness
reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship
programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just
competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides
challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the
organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through
their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you
are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and
growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions
provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage
their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and
services through our global presence and 2,500 team members. Black
Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal,
State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against
individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex,
sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status,
and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit,
hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available
Keywords: Black Box Network Services, Atlanta , Business Development Manager- Cisco Practice, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!