Regional Sales Manager
Company: Oldcastle Infrastructure
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Position Summary The primary role of the Regional Sales Manager is
to provide leadership and direction for a sales team that meets and
exceeds customer expectations, develop and execute sales strategies
to exceed the team financial (top line sales, margin expectations,
and EBITDA) and non-financial goals. The Sales Manager is charged
with assembling and leading a team to identify and capitalizing on
opportunities, retaining and servicing existing customers, and
supporting the primary focus of growing our financial success
through world class customer service, highly accurate cost
estimating and quoting, and superior market knowledge and
awareness. We have manufacturing plants located in the Georgia
Region - Stone Mountain, GA and Newnan, GA. Position
- Lead a team of Outside Sales, Estimators and Project Managers
to drive new business and grow existing accounts in the respective
- Implements corporate commercial initiatives and builds and
develops a sales team through KPI tracking, coaching, and
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate
- Manage the budget and forecast for the territory and individual
- Proactively call and visit general contractors,
sub-contractors, and municipal engineers to follow-up on quoted
business, establish and build relationships that lead to profitable
- Drive total Oldcastle Infrastructure message by recognizing
opportunities and collaborating with other Oldcastle business units
including but not limited to working closely with the internal
storm water and enclosures teams to cross sell and support
- Work with the accounting team and sales team for tracking down
accounts receivable issues.
- Reviews market analyses and responds to customer's needs in a
focused and service-oriented manner, quickly addressing issues to
provide world class results.
- Implements and manages systems that provide complete, accurate
quotes that are consistently formatted and provided in a timely
manner tailored to the customer's project needs.
- Provides market based pricing based on commercial tools, CRM
software, dashboards, real market feedback, and industry
- Review and comment on all contracts, and take the lead on
resolving customer service issues and contractual issues.
- Works closely with other managers
- Other duties as assigned. Education/Experience
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- 5+ years sales management experience in industrial or
- Previous commercial/residential drainage & sanitary sales
- Demonstrated ability to read blue print plans, prepare accurate
take-offs and timely quotes/bids that meet business and customer
expectations for format, detail and compliance base on plans.
- Demonstrated ability to meet with customers, review prepared
bids, negotiate and close deals.
- Strong business and financial acumen that translate to sound,
profitable sales, and business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate across
multiple levels with contractors, engineers, subs and government
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
and CRM software.
- Valid Driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Willing to travel to customer sites in the defined
Keywords: Oldcastle Infrastructure, Atlanta , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!