Project Manager - Water & Wastewater
Company: WK Dickson
Posted on: September 18, 2019
WK Dickson & Co., Inc., an ENR Top 500 infrastructure consulting
firm, has an exciting opening for a dynamic and organized civil
engineering project manager to lead the water and wastewater
practice in our growing Atlanta regional office. WK Dickson has
been named a Top Firm to Work For for the fifth year in a row and
seeks a candidate who can embody our mission and culture, while
helping to firmly establish a healthy market share in the water &
wastewater industry. We offer competitive benefits and pay, along
with a friendly and flexible work environment.
Individual must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, direct
and grow the practice in the Atlanta metro market.
Develop and maintain client base through proposals, client
communications, and prospecting. A minimum of 3 - 5 years in the
Atlanta metro market required.
Market services to potential, current and former clients consistent
with company goals and objectives.
Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
and deepen client relationships.
Maintain positive communication and working relationship with
staff, clients and subcontractors.
Develop scope, schedule, budget and coordinate with internal and
Utilize all technical resources to complete projects in an
accurate, neat, and timely manner.
Conduct periodic design team meetings to inform and resolve
Establish and continuously monitor project budgets as well as
ensure accurate and timely billings to clients to insure adequate
Review projects for submittal ensuring accuracy, neatness, and
timeliness on all assignments.
Strong technical acumen and analytic skills with the ability to
assist in formulating technical reports, plans, costs estimates,
timeframes, and specifications of projects.
Maintain appropriate staff through recruiting and retention as well
as mentor staff and insure adequate training.
Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Perform additional duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
- Must possess a BS Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and supervisory
- Active participation in at least one professional society such
as GAWP, GA AWWA, AWWA and/or WEF.
- A minimum of 10 years experience and PE required (reciprocity
in 3 months acceptable)
- Experience in public speaking and the ability to communicate
ideas and technical information to staff, supervisors and clients
in a professional manner.
- Ability to delegate and follow-up efficiently
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet the needs of the
Company Benefits: With our Wellness Premium Credit, Employees are
eligible for FREE Medical and Dental Coverage.
Employees are able to take advantage of our:
- Exclusive Talent Development Program
- Project Management Curriculum
- Mentoring/Coaching Program
In addition WK Dickson offers its employees a competitive benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, and vision care
- Matching 401K program
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability benefits
- Supplemental insurance option
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Performance-based incentives
- Spot bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
- Moving and relocation assistance
- Business casual work environment
- Company-sponsored social events
- Community giving and charitable programs
Specific programs vary by region, in accordance with the
competitive environments of local areas.
Keywords: WK Dickson, Atlanta , Project Manager - Water & Wastewater, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!