International Logistics Program Manager
Company: Floor and Decor
Posted on: August 17, 2019
It's great being part of a culture where entrepreneurship and team
spirit are not just buzzwords. If you love working with a great
group of people and desire the opportunity to grow, this is the
place for you.Purpose:
This position will work cross-functionally with the Supply Chain,
Merchandising, and Inventory Management and Replenishment teams. As
well as with our product vendors and logistics service providers to
optimize our supply chain to reduce costs and improve both quality
and speed. The position will be responsible for identifying,
analyzing, and implementing international supply chain solutions
and projects aimed at driving out cost out and increasing service
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with focus in industrial engineering, supply
chain or business administration is preferred.
- Thrives on a challenging and rapidly changing environment. Must
be self-starter and prioritize effectively.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
with a high attention to detail and be able to communicate
effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications including Word,
Excel, and Access
- Must have proven track record in developing and implementing
supply chain improvement processes.
- Four years of relevant experience required or an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the
essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Execute exception management process aimed at identifying
opportunities to improve operational processes.
- Compile project plan for executing new operational processes
and tracking project status.
- Create project timeline and complete projects within a given
- Identify and implement supply chain improvement projects
focusing on both cost and service.
- Lead analysis for various supply chain projects and present
- Manage and recommend revisions to ensure continuous process
improvement in service provider SOPs and overall international
logistics process and product flow.
- Develop and manage performance scorecards to ensure on-going
management of international logistics service providers.
- Analyzes freight spend and market factors to ensure optimal
costs in the supply chain
- Work closely with Manager and Sr. Director to revise
international freight and service provider procurement strategy to
ensure a high service level at the optimal cost
Working Conditions (travel & environment)
- Occasional travel required including air and car travel
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally exposed to a warehouse environment and moving
vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is typically
quiet to moderate.
Sedentary Work - Ability to exert 10 - 20 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work
involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or
standing for brief periods of time
Note: Floor & Decor considers all applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, marital or familial status, veteran status, or based on
any other class protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. Floor & Decor also provides reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement
between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by
the employer at its sole discretion.Equal Employment
Opportunity:Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants.
F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and
administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes
pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy,
childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender
expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability,
ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information
or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including
recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training,
upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination,
compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and
conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit
employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the
basis of any legally protected status outlined above.
Keywords: Floor and Decor, Atlanta , International Logistics Program Manager, Executive , Smyrna, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!