User Community Manager
Company: ACI Worldwide
Posted on: June 20, 2019
Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what's possible. As
Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build
possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we're not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We're Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a
globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of
individuals around the world who share a common commitment to
making our customers successful by driving the future of payments.
As a User Community Manager, you can help make possibilities
The user community manager is responsible the day-to-day oversight
of the User Group program, assist with in-person community events
and the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to grow user
group members. He/she will support the development and execution of
customer marketing programs and campaigns, contribute to planning
large-scale customer events, and create innovative solutions to
drive growth within the customer user communities.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but
not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to promote the user
communities and grow membership year over year.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to create new content
both for online communities and the virtual webinars. Act as
administrative support to ensure consistent, engaging meeting
schedule for all user groups within the program.
- Research market and competitors to implement best practices to
grow the user community.
- Develop customer marketing programs or campaigns to promote the
user group program to new and existing customers, assist with
planning customer user events.
- Write, review and execute regular user group online communities
meeting invitations, content posted on online blog and run
- Deploy tactics to identify appropriate mix to achieve goals
with user group online communities through external channels to
communicate with customers.
- Execute initiatives such as content development, optimization,
advertising, events logistics, etc., to reach target audiences
through appropriate channels.
- Execute solid written skills to successfully build collateral,
programs and other supporting materials.
- Maintain key project documents including, but not limited to,
project strategy, project plan, communication plan, action item
tracker, and monthly reports. Ensure all documents are archived and
accessible by senior management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
LI-THMINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or
- 3-5 years of relevant ACI marketing or communications
- 3-5 years experience working with customer or user communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others and sustain necessary
relationships, internally and externally
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and focus on applicable
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Webex events and MS
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth,
opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in
a casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us transform the world of electronic
payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which
includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and
individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.
Keywords: ACI Worldwide, Atlanta , User Community Manager, Executive , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!