Sales Director, Southeast
Posted on: January 15, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Director Southeast
Job Summary:Packsize is a disruptive, fast-growth pioneer in the On Demand Packaging space. We are ferociously focused on Sustainability, Saving Forests, and lowering the Carbon Footprint of our Client Partners. Leaders in the technology space, we serve as a critical ally to companies looking to right size their packaging. We are looking for a Tech/Software savvy, rare-breed, results driven leader to work as an a Sales Director covering the Southeast United States. This is a high speed, technical sales coaching / leadership position with tremendous responsibility and financial upside. Must be comfortable with the C-suite, teaching complex selling scenarios, expanding the sales force, and retaining top talent. This position reports to a Regional Vice President of sales.
Full P&L responsibility, aggressive business growth goals, hiring of new Area Managers, and ongoing go to market strategy development.
We are game changers.
We are sustainability geeks.
We are looking for the best of the best top 5% performers only.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 5-7 direct sales reports.
- Serve in a Coach Role with Direct Reports and Accounts.
- Significant experience in a multifaceted, strategic sales process and a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ability to manage a full regional sales funnel and allocate resources to drive aggressive revenue growth.
- Able to understand company offerings, how they work and capable to effectively teach reports how to present the value proposition to a customer.
- Able to understand the evolving distribution and B2C landscape and be proficient in selling change to C-Suite Executives using a diagnostic process.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and ability to embrace and enhance company culture.
- Aptitude to use concepts of Strategic Selling.
- Salesforce.com and understanding of A-3 processes helpful.
Experience and Education Required:
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
- 5-8 years of successful sales and/or marketing management experience with a thorough understanding of complex, strategic diagnostic selling to major accounts
- Strong sense of initiative and self-motivated. Ability to work independently
- Is confident in a variety of settings. Has an unshakable belief in own skill
- Is effectively motivate a stellar, executive level team
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- 50% travel amongst a region of states is common and can be more or less.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record as company car is provided.
Packsize is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Packsize policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veterans status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Packsize, Atlanta , Sales Director, Southeast, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!