Assistant Property Manager
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Assistant Property ManagerAtlanta, GA - Downtown Atlanta - 303
Peachtree St., NEThis position is a work from the office 4 days per
week with 1 day permitted to work remotely. SUMMARY:The Assistant
Property Manager reports to the Property Manager and will be
responsible for providing administrative and management support for
the property management team. The successful candidate will be a
highly motivated, collaborative team player with the ability to
foster good working relationships with the team, tenants, Truist
real estate and external partners. The person must possess an
excellent work ethic with the ability organize and prioritize
competing requests and remain calm in potential emergency
situations. They must be detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
with quality work product. ESSENTIAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- Property Inspections to identify substandard conditions and
review and evaluate vendors' work.
- Utilize available resources and corrective actions for
- Review nightly security, housekeeping reports, creating action
plans/work orders as necessary
- Monitor performance of service providers through visual
inspections upon completion of work
- Track and communicate vendor work to team members; ensure
services are completed per contract, invoices
reviewed/coded/approved and paid on time.
- Coordinate work schedules and ensure adherence to building
rules and access approval for tenant suites
- Meet with housekeeping and other vendors as needed, inspecting
work in progress and maintaining service records.
- Maintain a current list of tenant contacts and facility
coordinators and population counts; update quarterly
- Communicate building information, inspections, announcements to
tenant facility coordinators
- Receive customer request and coordinator work or obtain
necessary information or quotes for billable services.
- Resolve tenant concerns or complaints, recording on tenant
- Update Tenant Handbook annually
- Coordinate other tenant engagement events, anniversary flowers,
tenant satisfaction survey, etc.
- Document all correspondence per Portman Management's
information documentation procedures.
- Responsible for misc. tenant billing, HVAC billing, obtaining
invoices, submitting in Yardi
- Assists Property Managers with annual budgeting and monthly
- Coordinates security access for tenants/visitors/vendors,
verifying insurance certificates are on file
- Track, review and request COIs for tenants, building vendors
and tenants' vendors
- Process requests for additional hard keys for tenants, verify
against key schedule and maintain key request documentation &
- Assists with life safety training and participate in
- Constantly reviews work order system, ensuring work orders up
to date and follow up with vendors for updates, ensuring timely
- Reviews tenant lease and assists with lease abstracting in
property management software
- Create tasks for projects in accordance with property
management's procedures and monitor and maintain tasks
- Assist property managers with contracts, including writing and
distributing RFPs, analyzing bids, writing service and master
contracts, work orders, additional work letters and other
documentation requirement by Portman or client.
- Track and facilitate signature of documents.
- Assist property managers with tenant retention
events/activations, including brainstorming, planning, marketing,
organizing and staffing.
- Design and produce marketing materials, when requested.
- Cover TSA breaks, lunch vacation or sick time as needed.
- Collect rent if needed
- Show vacant space, as assigned by leasing team
- Review aged receivables and write and distribute late notices
and default letters as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned by Property Managers REQUIRED
EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- An undergraduate degree (real estate, business, marketing or
similar field preferred)
- Georgia Real Estate License required
- Two to three years commercial property management
- Familiarity with real estate software systems such as Yardi or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with careful attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of accounting concepts and ability to produce
accurate financial data.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to plan,
prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Effective in building relationships with a wide variety of
- Ability to perform calmly under hectic conditions to include
- Must be able to move about property utilizing stairs, ladders
and lift up to 25 lbs. Portman Holdings is deeply committed to
building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not
only valued but prioritized. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse
environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity or expression, family status, marital status,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity,
disability, age or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or
legally protected grounds. Portman is committed to providing
reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in the employment application process.
Keywords: Portman, Atlanta , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!