Lead Account Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnershipThe
Lead Account Manager is accountable for overall account ownership
for an assigned customer.-- This will entail developing executive
relationships, leading extended account team, and growing global
account incremental revenue while ensuring highest levels of
customer satisfaction.----The individual will lead and coordinate
across all brands and offerings within the Honeywell Fire
portfolio, orchestrating all the businesses around a single,
clearly articulated medium- and long-term account plan.
The role is ultimately measured by growth in revenue, adoption of
our breakthrough initiatives, customer engagement and overall
Key Areas of Responsibility:
As a Lead Account Manager:
- Overall account ownership for identified customer who are
actively growing their business through inorganic expansion (ESD
- Develop, maintain, and manage to strategic account plan for
- Formulate robust strategy, develop, and deliver comprehensive
business plans to address customer and prospect priorities,
orchestrates and owns the medium and long-term execution of the
account strategy, incorporating product, software, services,
support/maintenance, partners, and channels.
- Encourage innovation entrepreneurship spirit among the
organization and constantly identify the new business winning
opportunities and breakthrough initiatives, Becoming a strategic
advisor on company's software, solution, and digital
- Work closely with the executive team of customer, serving as a
trusted adviser in their business development activities.
- Positioning Honeywell Fire's offerings to best support
strategic mutual growth with the customer.
- Ensures the alignment of virtual/global account team to deliver
strategic business outcomes to the customer; Leverage support
organizations including Offering, National Accounts and Demand
Generation to funnel pipeline into the assigned accounts.
- Work strategically to understand the customer's business and
provide them with new and different ways to push their thinking and
provide with market differentiation.
- Develop long term C-level relationships, creates, and manages a
strong customer governance model and ensures assigned executive
sponsor is appropriately engaged.
- Lead integrated account planning and ensures the Honeywell Fire
footprint is expanded with as part of the customer's strategic
- Drive revenue growth across all Honeywell Fire brands and BTIs
within the customer's sites / branches.
- Ensure operation excellence, set up rigorous and effective
operating cadence, enable tools and performance management; develop
and train sales, marketing or any other functions which could
contribute to global account revenue growth.
- Act as Honeywell ambassador and build positive image; engage
other HBT and Honeywell businesses as needed to support the
customer's strategic plans.
- Communicate key customer milestones, activities, and
acquisitions to Honeywell Fire Management team.
- Bachelor's degree
- B2B experience in technical diversified solution,
manufacturing, mixed with digital experience is a plus;
industrial/building industry domain expertise--a plus.
- Demonstrable business experience in Sales or Consulting with
complex building technology/solutions.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the
- Proven track record in negotiations.
- Excellent leadership & communication skills.
- MBA, Master's degree.
- International experience.
- Adaptable, tenacious, and collaborative individuals.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly
- 7 plus years of experience in combination of Enterprise
Software Sales, Key Account management, and Business Development
and consistent track record of exceptional software sales results
with C-level clients.
- 7 plus years of experience with a proven track record of
Strategic Account success with enterprise software and experience
managing regional growth accounts.
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship at C level
within industrial/building technology business.
JOB ID: HRD221385Category:
SalesLocation: 715 Peachtree Street,
N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United StatesExemptSales (HBT)Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Atlanta , Lead Account Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!