Sr. Insider Risk Program Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Senior Insider Risk Program Manager will be responsible for
leading and managing our Company's insider risk program,
identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities, and implementing
proactive strategies to mitigate risk. This integral role will
require a strategic and forward-thinking professional to lead,
manage, and enhance our company's insider risk program, and you
will play a crucial role in the identification of potential
internal threats and vulnerabilities. Your expertise will be
pivotal in the implementation of proactive strategies to mitigate
risks and protect our company's sensitive information and assets.
This position demands a thorough understanding of risk management
principles, excellent leadership skills to guide a small team of
direct-reports, and the ability to foster cross-team
- Continue development of, manage, and refine the company's
insider risk program to protect sensitive information from
- Develop and lead an insider risk working group with appropriate
- Partner with key business stakeholders to develop customized
risk management strategies for their business and data, measure
success, and jointly identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify and assess potential risks and vulnerabilities in the
organization's internal systems and processes.
- Design and implement proactive strategies to mitigate the
- Provide regular reports on the effectiveness of the insider
risk program and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate employees
about insider risk and prevention measures.
- Stay current with the latest industry trends, threats, and
- Assist and lead digital investigations involving the Company's
intellectual property, financial and privacy data, including
resolution of potentially criminal matters.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science,
business administration, or related field.
- 6+ years of investigative and cybersecurity experience.
- Strong understanding of risk management principles and
- Familiarity with IT systems, data security, and privacy
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in
potentially high-risk situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- CISSP, CISM, or similar certification is preferred.
- Excellence in communicating business risks involving
- Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work,
seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating
- Master's degree in related field
- Federal, state, or local law enforcement experience
- Experience working with frameworks such as NIST
- Highly effective communicator with ability to influence
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Highly organized and efficient
- Works calmly under pressure and with tight deadlines
Microsoft 365 Insider Risk Management; Risk Management; Data Loss
Prevention (DLP); Cybersecurity
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca-Cola, Atlanta , Sr. Insider Risk Program Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!