Divisional Sales Director
Company: Atria Careers
Posted on: November 20, 2023
OverviewWhat's the difference between a job and a meaningful,
rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you
have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest
people on earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary
company - one that's investing in the future of senior living by
investing in you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary
life.Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. -Atria
will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of
these protected classifications.ResponsibilitiesThe Divisional
Sales Director is responsible for developing data-driven, strategic
sales plans that promote revenue growth. This individual is
responsible for training and developing sales leaders (Regional
Vice Presidents) and establishing a consistent sales culture across
the organization. The Divisional Sales Director collaborates with
the Senior Vice Presidents of Operations to achieve revenue, NOI,
and occupancy goals by providing hands-on coaching, direct support
and overall sales leadership to the Regional Vice Presidents. In
addition, the Divisional Sales Director will also lead a team of
- Train, develop, and support Regional Vice Presidents (RVP),
empowering them to provide hands-on sales training and direction to
community sales teams.
- Nurture and reinforce the Company's sales culture by role
modeling the culture building blocks and sales pillars.
- Balance on-site and remote coaching of RVPs on lead generation,
sales basics, conversion, occupancy team building, and market
- Perform quality assurance routines to ensure effective
utilization of Company systems, processes, policies, and sales
- Enhance relationships between communities and lead aggregators,
like A Place for Mom and Caring.com; engage at least monthly with
local representatives to drive business.
- Partner with the Divisional Senior Vice President of Operations
(SVP) to establish insightful, data-driven sales priorities for the
division. Analyze performance metrics and opportunities.
- Provide consulting on specific sales and marketing plans, as
requested by the SVP.
- Review competitive analysis and make pricing recommendations to
the Vice President of Sales.
- Participate in the recruitment and hiring of Sales Specialists;
manage performance and development of Sales Specialists through
weekly one on ones, talent mapping, and quarterly performance
- Provide regular feedback and tactical sales support to the SVP
and RVP's regarding sales activity.
- Participate in regional or divisional conference calls and
meetings to share information, recognize achievements, provide
encouragement, and create competition.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, developing, and
evaluating assigned staff.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four (4) year college or university
- Three (3) or more years of successful sales experience in
senior living, pharmaceutical, or healthcare-related field; sales
experience in another field may be considered.
- Three (3) or more years of multi-site senior living sales
management experience is preferred. Equivalent sales management
experience in a related field may be considered.
- Strong sales analysis skills and proven ability to formulate
effective, data-driven sales strategies and tactics.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, negotiation and sales
- Sound knowledge of revenue and profitability.
- Strong computer and electronic file management skills.
- Able to work non-traditional hours as needed.
- Will be required to travel up to 50% of the time on behalf of
- Travel time is subject to change based on business needs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Position requires driving responsibilities (may use Company
provided vehicle and/or personal vehicle).
- Must satisfactorily meet and be in compliance with Company
motor vehicle policy standards and Travel Policy.
Keywords: Atria Careers, Atlanta , Divisional Sales Director, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!