Posted on: November 20, 2023
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of lifeThe
future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell's Global Security (HGS) business believes in integrating
security into all aspects of our business to protect the people,
processes, and assets by which Honeywell achieves its greater
mission. Advancements in technology, contractual and regulatory
requirements, emerging threats, and Honeywell's growth worldwide
continue to challenge all of us to ensure everything we do in
business is secure.
As a CyberSecurity Architect/Engineer II (PKI) at Honeywell, this
is your opportunity to join our Cybersecurity PKI team and provide
valuable, secure user experiences for Honeywell employees,
partners, and customers.
You'll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
and provide world-class engineering solutions with Certificate
Authorities (PKI), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) services,),
Secrets Management Systems, Encryption Key Management systems and
Hardware Security Modules (HSMs) ensuring that they align with
direction set by best practices and defined standards within
- Incident/Problem management for PKI/Encryption/MFA products
- Participate in execution of proof-of-concepts guided by Lead PKI
Architect and Service Manager
- Maintain a highly available, stable, and secure PKI services
- Analyze and resolve complex issues (e.g. performance problems and
outages) to the PKI/Encryption/MFA services environments,
escalating to and working with vendors and clients as required
- Engineering & Deployment of PKI/Encryption/MFA services
- Increase working knowledge of PKI/Encryption/MFA services
- Participate in the testing (e.g. planning and execution) related
to performance, disaster recovery, and business continuity for PKI
servicesYOU MUST HAVE
- 1+ years maintaining, developing and implementing an
enterprise-class PKI solutions
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to complete assigned project/tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to perform proactive problem management to identify and
resolve potential issues
- Strong personal organization and project management skills
- Operations/Troubleshooting experience with incident management
- Hands-On knowledge with Microsoft and DigiCert Certificate
Authorities (PKI), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) services,
Certificate Lifecycle Management (Venafi/KeyFactor/AppViewX),
On-Premise and Cloud-based Secrets Management Systems
(HashiCorp/CyberArk), Encryption Key systems
(CipherTrust/KeySecure/Vormetric), Cloud (Azure/AWS) and Hardware
Security Modules (HSM)
- Has good understanding of PKI concepts
- Perform health checkup and regular monitoring of PKI services
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or computer-related field
such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems.
- Results-focused visionaries that consistently deliver
- Has experience supporting large and complex PKI services for
Fortune 500 company
- Has hands on knowledge on design, build and deployment of PKI
- Authentication & Authorization types (Federation/SSO,
- Scripting knowledge including bash, PowerShell, python etc
This role may offer the opportunity to work from home two days a
JOB ID: HRD213205Category:
EngineeringLocation: 715 Peachtree Street,
N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United StatesExemptEarly Career
(ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Atlanta , PKI Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!