Asst Manager-Market Rep I
Company: American Honda Motor Co Inc
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Asst. Manager - Market Rep. 1 Location: Hoffman Estates,
ILWorkstyle: Remote What Makes a Honda, is Who makes a Honda Honda
has a clear vision for the future, and it's a joyful one. We are
looking for individuals with the skills, courage, persistence, and
dreams that will help us reach our future-focused goals. At our
core is innovation. Honda is constantly innovating and developing
solutions to drive our business with record success. We strive to
be a company which serves as a source of "power" that supports
people around the world who are trying to do things based on their
own initiative and that helps people expand their own potential. To
this end, Honda strives to realize "the joy and freedom of
mobility" by developing new technologies and an innovative approach
to achieve a "zero environmental footprint." We are looking for
qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences,
continuous improvement values, and a strong work ethic to join our
team. If your goals and values align with Honda's, we want you to
join our team to Bring the Future! About this Position: In this
role, you will assist the Regional Manager and AHM's National
Market Representation department supporting the Market
Representation activities at the Zone and Dealership levels.
- Support and Administer the Market Representation portion of the
National and Zone Business Plans.
- Ensure zone achieves wholesale, retail sales and market
penetration objectives as well as other divisional goals.
- Assist Zone Management to develop effective productivity of
field representatives and zone office staff.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching for District Sales
Managers and Analyst.
- Initiate and manage facility on-site consultations and the
Design Intent Document process.
- Monitor DID progress to the completion of construction ensuring
the Dealership meets Honda's Facility requirements.
- Direct Honda Sales & Service Agreements Renewals with
- Oversee major and minor Dealership Ownership transfers.
- Administer Market Rep packages to any changes to the Dealers
Sales & Service Agreement.
- Consult with Dealerships to improve Dealerships Business
Management and ensure the Honda Dealerships are profitable.
- Regulate the Honda Dealers Letter of Intent process to ensure
that the Dealerships are meeting their target dates.
- Organize the Zone's Retail Sales Effectiveness process and
consult with Dealerships to improve sales performance. Who we are
seeking: Required Work Experience:
- 13+ years of experience in wholesale automotive sales/retail
auto sales, as well as a demonstrated history of achieving and
exceeding sales objectives
- Marketing, advertising, and merchandising experience is a
- Experience in report writing and large group presentations is
essential Required Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work-related experience Desired
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and
PowerPoint) Additional Position Factors:
- Workstyle: Remote
- Travel: 50% At Honda, you will play a key role in our journey
to become a company that society wants to exist now, and in the
future. Your endless curiosity will drive innovation and your
courageous spirit will challenge the status quo. We believe having
a workforce made up of diverse thinkers and innovators makes us a
better Honda. Respect for each other and respect for diversity each
and every day drives our associates to contribute at the highest
level and work effectively in a team environment. We make the dream
of mobility a reality with our innovative and high-quality
products. Together, we Bring the Future to our customers,
associates, and communities. We are Honda! What differentiates
Honda and make us an employer of choice? Total Rewards:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus
- Representative Lease Car Program (No Cost - Car, Maintenance,
and Insurance included)
- Industry leading Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Paid time off, including vacation, paid holidays, sick time,
- 401K Plan with company match + additional contribution
- Relocation assistance Career Growth:
- Advancement opportunities
- Career mobility
- Education reimbursement for continued learning
- Training and Development programs Additional Offerings:
- Wellbeing program
- Community service and engagement programs
- Product programs
- Free drinks onsite Honda is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: American Honda Motor Co Inc, Atlanta , Asst Manager-Market Rep I, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!