Director, Global Compensation
Company: Sumo Logic
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Director, Global Compensation
We are currently seeking a Director, Global Compensation & Equity
in Redwood City, California, or remote US to join our Global Total
Rewards team. On a global level you will be the main point person
to administer our corporate compensation programs such as bonus and
focal merit. This role will implement and administer compensation
plans, programs, policies, and processes. Looking for an energetic,
detail oriented, tech savvy, and hands-on Director to join our
fast-paced growing team.Will manage overall corporate compensation
program, consult with managers and leadership team on compensation
inquiries and requests, maintain and streamline our global salary
range structure, run education and training sessions with managers
and employees on compensation offerings, recommend
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Administers compensation and equity plans, policies, and programs
(e.g.), focal exercise(s), quarterly bonus cycles, annual
compensation range maintenance, audits of compensation data, sales
and commission planning, executive compensation, equity pool
management, compensation committee participation)
- Consults and advises leadership on proposed salary adjustments
(e.g.), merit/promotional increases, market adjustments) for
conformance to established guidelines, policies and
- Provides recommendations for new or revised jobs
classifications to determine appropriate salary grade
- Manages all compensation benchmarking, surveys, and peer group
- Creates job architectures and compensation architectures for
various groups within the organization to support organizational
design and development.
- Advises HRBPs and managers on cash compensation and equity
related inquiries (e.g. spot bonuses, retention grants)
- Maintains and improves companywide compensation and strategies
in alignment with business growth.
- Manages a small team and is expected to be both coach and
mentor to HRBP's.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent
- 5+ years with in a fast-paced public technology and/or software
- 8+ years of experience administering compensation in a public
company and/or private setting with exposure to executive
compensation and equity pool management.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability is
- High attention to detail required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong compensation ability and experience is
- Intermediate/Advanced level user Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Private equity compensation management is a strong plus.
Ideal skills, systems, and experience
- Expert at Excel, Compensation survey tools (ie; Radford),
Access databases, HRIS compensation modules (ie: Workday)
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong solution finding skills combined with the ability to
present to and collaborate with colleagues from all levels and
Sumo Logic, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMO) empowers the people who power
modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo
Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native
applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform---
helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability,
secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain
insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the
world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and
insights across observability and security solutions for their
cloud-native applications. For more information, visit.
Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include
(but aren't limited to) such as role level, skills and
competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and experience.
In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate
in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits
offerings, and equity awards.
Keywords: Sumo Logic, Atlanta , Director, Global Compensation, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!