Tax Manager - Real Estate & Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor KozumplikAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in
Atlanta, GA with multiple offices across the region we are a TOP
Ranked accounting firm. Our core values are centered around our
people and our clients. We believe that putting your employees
first is not only the right thing to do, but it also gives us the
competitive edge to ensure our clients have an excellent
experience! Over the years our reputation for providing our people
with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable clients who
have chosen to use us as their primary firm!Why join us?Do you want
to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time at
home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsResponsibilities:
- Exhibits a high level understanding of technical requirements,
procedures and principles with an emphasis on book-ups under
--704(b) including --704(c) allocations and step-ups under
- Ability to review partnership agreements and advise clients on
the relevant tax sections of the agreements and their corresponding
tax consequences including preparation of proforma tax and 704(b)
capital accounts based on the relevant waterfall or target
allocations as provided for in the agreements
- Has an advanced understanding of IRC sections 1445 (FIRPTA) and
1446 along with related tax forms (1042, 8804, 8805)
- Manages and monitors preparation and review of complex
partnership, S Corporation and individual tax returns, including
projections and estimate calculations
- Reviews and advises on technical research memorandums
- Researches and reviews work papers for various book to tax
- Ability to advise clients on the tax efficiencies of various
structures including the use of domestic and foreign entities
- Communicates with the IRS and other state authorities in a
professional manner when applicable
- Builds and maintains positive relationships across the
- Manages projects by scheduling associates, tracking completion
and managing the budget
- Manages all aspects of billing, including client inquiries
- Develops appropriate fee quotes for new tax engagements
- Represents the goals of the firm on a consistent basis
internally and externallyRequirements:
- Accounting undergraduate degree required, Master's
- CPA required
- 5+ years of tax experience is required, preferably with High
Net Worth Individuals
- Advanced knowledge of Federal and Georgia income tax laws and
principles of individual and business taxation is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization
- Strong project management and delegation skillsInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Tax Manager - Real Estate & Hospitality, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!