Senior Channel Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Hunter Douglas is the world s leading manufacturer of window
coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. We
are a brand that you know and trust. With more than 100 years of
innovation, we ve defined our industry with proprietary products
that deliver revolutionary style and functionality and can be found
in millions of homes and commercial buildings globally.As a member
of the Hunter Douglas family of brands, LEVOLOR, Inc. is a leading
manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering
products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1911, we are committed to delivering
innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most
recognized brand in our industry today.We are searching for
candidates that are driven, intelligent, creative, and
entrepreneurial. By offering challenging and accelerated
opportunities for growth, powered by a shared hunger for success,
we create a space for your career to thrive. In return for your
expertise, we are committed to providing competitive and robust
total compensation and benefit packages to ensure you feel valued.
Our dream is to become the fastest growing, most loved, window
covering company in the world. What s yours? Position OverviewB2B
Internet channel growth is a key priority for LEVOLOR and its
3-year plan. The Sr. Manager, Trade Marketing B2B e-commerce will
be responsible for leading the growth plans for this major
initiative. Working closely with senior leadership and
cross-functional peers, this employee will develop and implement
strategic plans to deliver our short- and long-term growth
ambitions.What you'll doProduct Assortment & Channel Management
- Lead development and management of product category and channel
strategies aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute revenue and investment strategies;
effectively manage product road map, price, and assortment for
internet channel for branded and private label.
- Develop retailer activation and marketing programs with a focus
on new product development and growing the core business.
- Lead end-to-end retailer commercialization across all B2B
Internet customers.Customer/Forecast Management
- With the director, seeks leadership alignment on Big Bet
investment proposals to advance mutually beneficial LEVOLOR
priorities with customers.
- Work closely with key external and internal stakeholders to
develop and deliver growth initiatives. Partners with the sales
teams to build plans that will meet annual budgeted targets.
- Responsible for SG&A budget and forecasting process across
all B2B Internet accounts.
- Track and measure effectiveness of initiatives to drive
improvements and develop future plans.Organizational Management
- Coach and develop trade marketing manager
- Set clear objectives and prioritizes initiatives for self and
- Assign clear projects and tasks to direct report, coaches and
develops his/her skills.
- Perform semi-annual performance reviews for team member.Who you
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Trade Marketing, Customer Planning, Channel
Marketing, Channel Management, Assortment Strategy,
Commercialization Planning and eCommerce experience.
- CPG industry experience preferred.
- A naturally curious thought leader.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and agility
- Strong leadership and drive for results
- Strategic capability and experience in strategic marketing plan
- Experience working with digital services vendors.
- Experience in cross-functional team management.
- Ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver to
- Strong prioritization and presentation skills. Comfortable
presenting to senior management.What's in it for you?
- Annual base salary range: $110,000.00- $145,000.00
- Bonus target range: 20-30%
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
- A company culture that prioritizes internal development and
- Time off with pay
- 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness programs and product discounts Please note, all offers
presented to candidates are carefully crafted to ensure market
competitiveness, equity, and reflect the individual candidate s
education, experience, skills and potential.#LI-KS1 Hunter Douglas
is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable
employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, business coach,
captain, district manager, fire captain, general manager, gerente,
police commander, senior manager, supervisor
Keywords: Levolor, Atlanta , Senior Channel Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!