Regional Asset Protection Manager
Company: Bath & Body Works
Posted on: November 19, 2023
DescriptionAt Bath & Body Works, everyone belongs. We are
committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture
focused on delivering exceptional fragrances and experiences to our
customers. We focus on recruiting, retaining, and advancing diverse
talent where our associate population is as diverse as the
communities we serve, live and work. In addition, we work to
improve our communities and our planet in a way that will make us
proud for years to come because we believe the world is a brighter,
happier place when everyone has access to the things that make them
The Regional Asset Protection Manager (RAPM) leads and coordinates
all Asset Protection functions within a given market to achieve
maximum shrink prevention and protection of company assets.
This RAPM ensures the effectiveness of Asset Protection policies
through compliance assessments and exception reporting, and leads
controllable lines to include shrink and stores cash handling.
- Implement programs to aid in the prevention of inventory and
controllable losses to meet goals of assigned locations.
- Implement programs to aid in the prevention, detection and
resolution of, internal and external theft.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships, building trust
through fairness, honesty and openness.
- Effectively communicate AP training and educational coaching
for store leadership and store associates.
- Constantly review informational resources to uncover losses
through procedural auditing.
- Coordinate special assessments, tests and inspections as
directed by senior manager
- Initiate appropriate strategy to bring internal investigations
to successful conclusion.
- Implement prosecution and/or restitution procedures to return
maximum restitution to the company.
- Apply physical security controls in assigned locations to
prevent and improve inventory shortage and ensure associate
- Investigate ORC theft with the desired outcome of a successful
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of retail loss prevention/asset protection
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience with multi-store
locations, preferably with a large-scale retailer
- Advanced level of administrative and technical knowledge in
retail loss prevention/asset protection
- Ability to integrate loss prevention/asset protection,
inventory shrinkage improvement goals with corporate and stores
- Advanced knowledge and technical expertise in internal and
external shrinkage controls and security systems technology
- Lead with Curiosity & Humility
- Build High Performing Teams for Today & Tomorrow
- Influence & Inspire with Vision & Purpose
- Observe, Engage & Connect
- Strive to Achieve Operational Excellence
- Deliver Business Results
We invite you to join Gingham Nation, where we invest in our
associates through competitive compensation, benefits, and
development opportunities, so they can continue to be their best at
work, at home, and in their communities. Benefits offered to our
eligible associates include a no cost mental health and well-being
program, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from,
flexible and affordable saving programs, paid time off and a
merchandise discount. Visit bbwbenefits.com for details.
QualificationsThe above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws. Please see links: Los Angeles Fair
Chance In Hiring Ordinance, Philadelphia Fair Chance Law, San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do
not make employment decisions based on an individual's race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship,
age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, protected veteran status or any other legally
protected status, and we comply with all laws concerning
nondiscriminatory employment practices. We are committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for associates and job
applicants with disabilities. Our management team is dedicated to
ensuring fulfillment of this policy with respect to recruitment,
hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation,
benefits, associate activities and general treatment during
employment.We only hire individuals authorized for employment in
the United States.
Keywords: Bath & Body Works, Atlanta , Regional Asset Protection Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!