Regional Director of Operations (Orthodontics)
Company: North American Dental Group
Posted on: November 17, 2023
_*Regional Director of Operations - Orthodontics*_
*The Role You'll Fill*
At North American Dental Group our Operations Department is
expanding! As a member of our team, you will---
* Oversee the daily administrative operations of our dental
practices within the Greater Atlanta and surrounding area,
providing leadership and guidance on employee relations, patient
relations, and achieving administrative operational goals.
* Be responsible for office profit & loss by partnering to manage
patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and
receivables, and controlling operations expenses.
* Conduct financial report review, revenue posting, and staff
* Build strong and productive partnerships with dentists and office
teams, while making effective decisions based on data analysis,
organizational observations, and cost controls.
* Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by
promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and core
* Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high-performance teams through
training/education, coaching, expectation setting, and
accountability, while also ensuring compliance with all operational
standards and regulations.
* Work collaboratively with organizational departments to ensure
consistent communication with Vice President of Operations and
executive team regarding challenges, action plans, and process
*The Skills We're Looking for*
* The ideal candidate is someone who has built and managed programs
across multiple office locations, but what we really need is
someone who is high energy, loves coaching and developing other
providers, is highly organized, and is willing to go the extra mile
to deliver results for their team.
* Three (3) years of Multi-Office Supervisory or Management
experience is required
* Willingness to travel to our local practices as needed
* At least 3 years in the field of Orthodontics
* Familiarity with dental software and Microsoft Office products
with the ability to learn new programs and analyze data
* Commitment to providing exceptional service, support, and
education to patients and team members
* Ability and willingness to travel frequently across multiple
office locations spanning 2-3 hours driving distance. In some
cases, the responsibilities of this role may require overnight
travel. All travel expenses are covered by the company.
* Ability and willingness to travel to off-site leadership meetings
a few times a year.
*What We Offer*
We take pride in our ability to give our team members all the
benefits they deserve. This is why we offer---
* A comprehensive benefits package including 401k
* Highly competitive salary and bonus potential
* Paid time off and paid holidays
* Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing
* A professional and flexible atmosphere that allows for freedom
and individuality - enabling our team to always strive to do what's
best for the patient
*Come Join Us*
* Our team isn't just looking for good members, we're looking for
the best of the best and are ready to welcome the perfect candidate
to this position. We are constantly growing, and we want you to
join us on our mission. Stop searching for jobs - apply today and
start your career.
* If you are professional and organized yet outgoing, flexible, and
energetic, you'll fit right in.
* Our team is full of individuals with different skills and
personalities, but each is willing to go the extra mile for our
patients while communicating well with our team. If this sounds
relatable, then there's a spot for you at our practice. We're
excited to hear from you!
*Equal Opportunity Employer*
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Atlanta, GA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* P&L Management: 3 years (Required)
* Orthodontics: 3 years (Required)
* Multi-Practice Management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: North American Dental Group, Atlanta , Regional Director of Operations (Orthodontics), Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!