Manager, Commercial Strategic Account
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Commercial Strategic Account Manager
The Manager, Commercial Strategic Accounts primary responsibility
is to manage and provide commercial tire expertise to large chains,
mass merchandisers and commercial servicing dealers across the
entire country. This position drives sales and new assortment
opportunities to achieve sales plan. This is a highly visible and
critical leadership function that reports to the National Leader of
Commercial Tire Sales.
The individual must exhibit the following core TireHub
Approachable - If a company could smile, we would. Instead we rely
on our people to show it. We care about each other and our
customers because we know business only gets done right when people
respect each other and value relationships.
Adventurous - What TireHub is set up to do is intentionally
outrageous. So, we readily embrace challenges with the courage to
introduce new ideas and the ambition to build something unique.
Relentless - We tackle our work with energy. We deliver on our
commitments with enthusiasm. And we don't give up until we get to
Speedy - Speed is the currency in the tire industry. When we commit
to a job, we get the job done and we do it fast.
Creates, implements and drive promotions based on strategic
Develops corporate events and merchandising alliance strategies &
initiatives with senior customer leadership.
Leverages other offerings (i.e., sales programs, coordinate with
fleet sales teams, promo events, etc.) from Goodyear or Bridgestone
(parents) to facilitate gaining additional commercial tire business
and grow business with existing large chains.
Designs and manages the structure and strategy to optimize pricing
with these key accounts.
Drives customer systems connectivity initiatives through IT, and
manages the demand funnel for connectivity work with key
Collaborates with assigned Product Assortment Manager to assure
optimization of inventory for assigned strategic accounts
Completes additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Business Insight: Applying knowledge of business and the
marketplace to advance the organizations goals
- Financial Acumen: Interpreting and applying understanding of
key financial indicators to make better business decisions
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity, and
sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve
- Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively
Experience and Education:
- 7 years increasing levels of sales experience, including field
and B2B sales and establishing/sustaining key customer
- At least 5 years of sales experience in Tire Industry/Wholesale
Distribution, Commercial/Government channel experience
- Experience in a highly matrixed environment, or in an
environment requiring close collaboration with operations and
marketing functions required
- Proven history of successfully communicating with all levels of
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Required to have a valid drivers license with 3-5 years driving
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Fluency of Tire manufacturer Programs
Highly developed competencies with the following:
- Supply chain processes
- Commercial tire manufacturers warranty, programs, and tire
- Commercial tire channel brand, programs and tire products
- Government contract bid & compliance programs
- customer relationship management tools (FreshSales / Sales
- enterprise resource planning systems (Prophet 21)
- business intelligence tools (Power BI / Tableau /
- Business and financial acumen relative to price/volume
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and
- Ability to analyze data to identify trends and opportunities to
grow market share
- Home-based work with travel up to 70% with frequent
The annual salary range for this role is $91,000 to $135,000.
Keywords: TireHub, Atlanta , Manager, Commercial Strategic Account, Executive , Scottdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!