Account Solutions Manager - Atlanta, GA
Company: Great Minds
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Great Minds brings teachers and scholars together to craft
exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and
learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom -, Eureka Math---
and PhD Science---, all support teachers as they take students
beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete
understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences.
Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs almost 1,000 people.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds' Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the
history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net
promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom
English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all
students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted,
procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds
produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of
teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
We are expanding our sales team in 2023 by hiring multiple new
Account Solutions Managers to broaden our impact to more students.
In this role, you'll manage a sales territory and work with
prospective and existing customers to understand their objectives
and goals in order to craft a full solution that includes Great
Minds curricula (print and digital) and services (implementation,
coaching and professional development).
This role is a perfect opportunity to grow and immerse yourself in
all things Great Minds as you'll get exposure to multiple teams
across the business and join a team with significant growth
Specifically, the Account Solutions Manager will:
- Create strategic plans for the territory that identify and
develop sales opportunities.
- Develop positive, strategic relationships with key stakeholders
(Curriculum Directors, Coaches, Principals and Superintendents)
- Manage entire sales cycle from qualifying leads through
- Manage territory holistically.
- Take leading role with Account Managers and Renewal Account
Managers to achieve territory goals.
- Create strong internal cross-company relationships with
Product, Implementation, and Business Operations
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage in a fast-paced environment
with shifting priorities.
- High Drive.
- 2+ years of quota-bearing enterprise sales experience
preferably in the education market.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Educational/Technology sales experience and classroom teaching
experience / teaching skills are preferred.
- Experience with consultative selling.
- Classroom teaching and K-12 Leadership and or District Level
- Periodically lifting, reaching, and moving product up to 40
- Must be able to travel up to 40% - 60% of the time through a
combination of domestic air travel and driving a car, including
- ExemptNew employees will be required to successfully complete a
background check and provide declaration of COVID-19 vaccination
status. We do not require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of
employment; however, your vaccination status could impact your
ability to perform this role at certain client sites.Any
communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring
process will only come from email addresses with the domainsor. If
in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds
you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide
banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other
suspicious activity, please contact
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal
opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion,
color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender
identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information,
or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or
local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization's
commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination
of all discriminatory practices.
Keywords: Great Minds, Atlanta , Account Solutions Manager - Atlanta, GA, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!