Senior Project Manager/Traffic Engineer
Company: Cross Talent Solutions
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Cross Talent Solutions is currently seeking top level
professional talent who are looking to pursue a rewarding career
either as a permanent or contract employee. If you see a specific
position that meets your needs on the positions page apply
directly. If you can't quite find what you are looking for send us
your resume on the Apply page. All applications must be complete
with the following to be considered: We deliver a full range of
engineering, planning, and consulting services to address current
and future transportation challenges.
- Do you have a passion for transportation?
- Do you want to be a part of a team that truly enjoys working
together to make a difference?
- Are you ready to lead a team?We are currently seeking a Senior
Project Manager/Traffic Engineer for our Texas, Louisiana, Georgia,
and Florida operations. This position will be a key hire to help
grow our Traffic Engineering practice.The Senior Project Manager/
Traffic Engineer will be involved in a variety of projects,
including but not limited to existing condition and traffic
surveys, traffic studies, traffic impact study review, feasibility
analysis, schematic design, traffic engineering computation
including capacity and level of service analysis, corridor studies,
transportation, and micro-simulation modeling, final plans,
specifications, and cost estimates, and construction
- Degree in engineering, planning, or a related field.
- PE License (or ability to acquire this within 3 months).
- 8 - 20+ or more years of progressive experience in traffic
- Expertise using engineering software, manuals, and
methodologies required for the above projects.
- Demonstrated success in managing projects to scope, schedule,
and budget.Desired Qualifications:
- 8 - 20+ or more years of experience performing projects similar
to those listed above with a minimum of 5 years in a project
- Proven track record of success in business development.
- Strong team building and team management skills.
- Experience using SYNCHRO, VISSIM, and similar modeling
- Experience with Microstation or other CAD software.
- PTOE designation (nice to have)What's in it for you:
- Be a part of one the largest transportation firms in Texas
- We are growing rapidly in Texas, Lousiana, Georgia, and Florida
- Stability in the market: There is no end in sight to our
- Be mentored by top industry thought leaders
- Work in our offices or remotely
- We own transportation it's not just the "other thing" we
- Relocation is possible
- Upward mobilityBenefits include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Generous Company Contribution
- Paid Time Off and HolidaysReimbursement for Professional
Development & License Fees
- On-Site Amenities
- Fun Employee EventsMaking Lives Better is more than a motto. We
have a lot to offer and we realize you do as well. Let us know your
career goals and we would love to help you get there. We are
looking to help you with your long-term career and not just what
you do for us today.
Keywords: Cross Talent Solutions, Atlanta , Senior Project Manager/Traffic Engineer, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!