Territory Manager - Seattle
Company: FFSS- FUJIFILM Sonosite
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Territory Manager - Seattle, WAFUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. -- If you
are looking for work that matters, you'll find it at FUJIFILM
Sonosite. -As the creator of point of care ultrasound, we dedicate
every day to the innovation and development of imaging solutions
that enable clinicians to provide improved healthcare in leading
institutions, underserved populations and communities in crisis
around the globe. -At FUJIFILM Sonosite, we are in the relentless
pursuit of answers that allow our customers to be confident that
they are making the best clinical decisions for any patient,
anywhere, anytime. - Members of the FUJIFILM Sonosite team embody
our company values: Go boldly, Stay curious, Passion fuels us,
Respect each other, Own it and Act with integrity. Headquartered in
Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM Sonosite is the proud recipient of
numerous prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145
patents. - Our point of care ultrasound systems are sold in more
than 100 countries.
As a member of our sales team, you will sell -portable ultrasound
systems in a consultative, professional and high velocity sales
environment. - This includes creating primary market demand for
FUJIFILM Sonosite products by networking, cold calling, and
educating users in hospitals and the physician office market on the
value of FUJIFILM Sonosite's hand-carried compact ultrasound
systems and tools. -This position requires previous capital medical
equipment sales experience.To best serve the territory, prefer
candidates currently located in the Seattle area
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Create primary market demand for FUJIFILM Sonosite products by
networking, cold calling, and persuading users, departments, and
institutions on the value of Sonosite hand carried compact
ultrasound systems and tools.
- Provide useful insights into how customers use our products and
how they define value as what will make our products more valuable.
Also provide guidance on what customers consider to be lacking
value that the company does.
- Guide the company on maximizing the delivery of value and
eliminating all wasteful activities that do not hit on key customer
- Promote, demonstrate and sell FUJIFILM Sonosite hand-carried
ultrasound systems within the assigned territory.
- Manage relationships with key physicians and important
influencing institutions within the territory.
- Follow-up all sales leads provided for given territory.
- Generate sales opportunities through cold-calling and other
- Actively manage new and existing client relationships via
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Maintain all sales records and comply with expense budgets as
directed by management.
- Manage inventory and all other company property per company
- Promote the use of educational programs in order to further
develop sales leads within the territory.
- Attend trade shows anywhere as directed by management.
- Utilize strategic and consultative sales techniques in
developing all sales opportunities within given territory.Knowledge
- BA or BS in business administration, health care administration
or life sciences is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in medical device sales 2+ in
capital equipment required.
- Experience calling on physicians, managers, clinicians, and
administrators in ED, CCU, OR, Radiology, etc.
- Background in new market development.
- Experience managing a high volume of capital equipment sales
- Consistent history in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Previous history of working independently out of home.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Able to travel some weekends.
- Ultrasound sales experience preferred.
- As a member of our sales team, you will demonstrate the ability
to prospect, qualify and develop/understand customer needs. in
order to provide a timely, efficient and well-coordinated product
- Must demonstrate drive, focus, creativity, innovation and
- Demonstrate ability to perform at a very high level to match
company performance metrics, such as growth and revenue.
- Proven ability to efficiently and effectively qualify sales
opportunities in order to bring deals to a close.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication
- Ability to adapt sales strategies and techniques across
multiple medical specialties and sales environments.
- Ability to sell effectively and professionally in a rapidly
changing and competitive sales environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- General proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and
- Ability to convey ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Self motivated with the ability to work under minimal
- Work in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer
and FUJIFILM Sonosite time requirements.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a team selling
- Strive for constant improvement; inspires and motivates
- Represent FUJIFILM Sonosite in a highly professional
manner.Salary and Benefits:
- $80,000 base + variable pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life & Company paid Disability
- Retirement Plan (401k):
- 4% automatic Company contribution
- Fujifilm matches 50 cents for every dollar you contribute, up
to 6% of your salary
- Paid Holidays:
- Seven (7) paid holidays per yearIf COVID-19 -vaccine is
mandated by the federal government, or by state or local
government, the Company -will -require that the successful
candidate hired for positions -covered under relevant government
vaccine mandate(s) -be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent
being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held
religious belief or other legally required exemption. - For all
-positions, the Company -encourages vaccination against COVID-19
and -may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to
test for the COVID-19 virus -periodically -and wear a face covering
indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or
sincerely held religious belief or other legally required
exemption. - -FUJIFILM Sonosite -offers a fantastic compensation
package, including benefits, and a 401k program. - Visit us today
to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make
a difference. - To apply and obtain further details regarding key
responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers
page at www.Sonosite.com/about/careers.FUJIFILM Sonosite is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. -In compliance with the ADA
Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires
assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job
application process, please contact the Human Resources department
via phone at -425-951-1200, or via e-mail at -. - Additionally, the
affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal
request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human
Resources office during regular office hours.To all agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about
this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment
agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in
any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of
FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged
by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with
FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted
outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee
or payment of any kind will be paid.#CB#LI-MW
Keywords: FFSS- FUJIFILM Sonosite, Atlanta , Territory Manager - Seattle, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...