Director of Clinical Program
Company: Jewish Family & Career Services Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description:Jewish Family & Career Services of Atlanta
(JF&CS) offers best-in-class, person-centered programs and
resources to transform lives. Building on our 125-year history, we
are here to help individuals and families of all faiths live to
their full potential. Guided by Jewish values, we are a welcoming
community , and our experienced professionals bring integrity and
compassion to their work in the fields of aging and older adults,
career counseling, dentistry, mental health, intellectual and
developmental disabilities, and need-based support services. We
serve thousands of individuals annually regardless of age, race,
religion, national origin or ability to pay .Working at
JF&CS:At JF&CS, we hold these values close to our heart:
Commitment and integrity, compassion and respect, innovation and
collaboration, professionalism, and responsiveness to diverse
needs. Guided by Jewish values, and voted a Top Workplace for 2022
by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, we are a welcoming community
of professionals passionate about making a difference in the
community. For testimonials from staff on what it's like being part
of the JF&CS family, you can visit our Careers page
- Up to 20 days paid time off per year
- Paid holidays
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer matching
- Paid Parental LeaveJF&CS is now seeking a full-time
Director of Clinical Program.PURPOSE: To provide JF&CS'
clinical practice leadership, quality assurance, and supervisory
support to clinicians. This role is responsible for the quality of
all clinical services, ensuring access to services through
monitoring and management of intake processes, caseloads, wait
lists, care plans and referrals. This role supports operations and
collaborates with other administrators to reach agency
goals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervision, training, and development of all Clinicians to
maximize delivery of services to ensure access
- and the highest level of clinical care.
- Provide support, training and guidance to all clinicians in
utilizing appropriate self-care practices to avoid burnout and
improve job satisfaction.
- Oversight of all clinical programs, with attention to
maintaining best practices and quality care in accordance with
professional standards in documentation, management of intake and
referrals, wait lists and comprehensive effective care
- Conduct comprehensive and regular review of staff documentation
and performance goals to ensure alignment with agency goals.
- Collaborate on business development, networking and outreach to
local agencies, businesses, stakeholders, and prospective clients
both in the general and Jewish community.
- Coordination, implementation and monitoring of continuous
quality improvement and program planning and evaluation activities,
including ongoing assessment of development and training
- Ensure compliance with all agency and industry policies,
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with agency executive leadership to develop and
execute a comprehensive business plan and marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop program budgets
including costs management and revenue generating activities.
- Collaborate on the development and launching of new or enhanced
service offerings and areas of specialization approved for
- Maintain a caseload of up to 30% productivity.
- Serve as staff liaison to clinical services committee and other
- Be sensitive to and work within the cultural context of the
- In collaboration with the clinic management team, recruits top
talent and develops, with executive leadership, methods to retain
high performers.Requirements:MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:To perform this
job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 5 years management and supervisory
- Licensed mental health provider and/or prior experience
managing clinical or medical practices preferred.
- Experience in quality assurance and CQI program development and
- Computer skills necessary to utilize and effectively access the
MIS system within the agency.
- Demonstrated track record in management, training and
supervision for performance, business development and
- Must be able to understand the overall organizational structure
and influences of the agency in relation to specific program
development and day-to-day operations.
- Must be able to interpret information effectively and
efficiently to staff and lay leaders alike.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to
use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls
and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand,
walk, and reach with hands and arms.The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to _10 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust
focus.WORK ENVIRONMENT:The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work
environment is usually quiet.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Licensed
mental health provider, LCSW in the State of Georgia required and
Advanced Degree in behavioral health, healthcare, organizational
management, and/or business. Five years demonstrated experience in
management and supervision of clinical staff serving children and
families, and older adults.COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATE: Where
permitted by applicable law, the applicant must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 by the date of hire to be considered for
employment. The booster requirement must be met 30 days after you
become eligible, and proof of booster must be provided to Human
Resources. JF&CS is an EEO employer and will engage in
interactive dialogue regarding any accommodation requested based on
medical or religious considerations.
Keywords: Jewish Family & Career Services Inc., Atlanta , Director of Clinical Program, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...