Manager of StockNOW
Company: Crescent Electric Supply Company
Posted on: March 21, 2023
As the Manager of StockNOW, you have the responsibility for the
overall StockNOW program and sales growth. You will assist in the
implementation of new programs across Crescent Electric, enhance
field knowledge of the offerings and program details, and partner
with key stakeholders and decision makers on needed tools for the
- Grow sales for StockNOW through existing accounts as well as
partner with the field to identify new StockNOW opportunities.
- Serve as a mentor for the team.
- Conduct webinars, conference calls, and direct sales calls with
account managers, district managers, and other corporate
- Report and track successes with TDF.
- Serve as subject matter expert to educate internal employees on
StockNOW offerings and programs.
- Develop training material, to include PowerPoints, videos, and
- Develop and maintain target customer lists.
- Manage the implementation of the StockNOW program across the
organization, ensure the activities are completed according to the
implementation guide, and assist onsite as needed.
- Follow up with existing StockNOW customers to find areas of
- Provide necessary reporting to ensure optimization of inventory
for StockNOW customers.
- Ensure field employees responsible for managing the StockNOW
program are following proper procedure.
- Provide customer and field feedback on what is working and not
working as well as suggestions for enhancement.SUPERVISORY
- Manage direct reporting personnel and redefine the team, as
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies, procedures, and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities may include assisting with hiring,
interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and
directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining
employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Outline roles and responsibilities, drive effective and
efficient onboarding, and provide coaching and mentoring on an
- Periodically evaluate the performance of each employee and
offer goals and objectives on an annual basis.
- Recommend merit wage increases within the established company
wage structure and policy.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Supply Chain
Management, Sales, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a sales, marketing, supply
chain, or field related to the primary duties.
- 2+ years of direct people or project leadership
- 2+ years of conducting customer facing sales
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time with overnight
- Demonstrated knowledge of the electrical distribution products
- Demonstrated understanding of optimizing customer and wholesale
distribution supply chain management.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, to
include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Expert level of proficiency in Phocas and Eclipse, with the
ability to train others in these programs and processes.TOTAL
REWARDS AND BENEFITSCrescent Electric's compensation package
includes an array of top-tier benefit options, including:
- Eligibility for health, and dental, vision coverage, 401(k)
plan, and flexible spending accounts, subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance,
short-term disability, long-term care, and Employee Assistance
Program, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Excused Absence time off and Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Company-paid holidays.
- Other benefits for which you may be eligible includes
supplemental life insurance, hospital indemnity, and accident and
critical illness benefits with cancer coverage.
- Eligibility: Employees are eligible for health, dental, vision,
and life insurance benefits on the first of the month following 30
days of employment. Employees who are 21 years of age or older will
be automatically enrolled in the company's 401(k) plan once they
achieve 90 days of employment.FAMILY OWNED. CULTURE OF QUALITY.
OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE.Crescent is transforming and we are on a
mission to power the communities we serve through teamwork and
relentless customer focus. We have a vision of uncompromising
teamwork committed to becoming the industry leader for our
employees, suppliers, and shareholders. At Crescent, you will have
the opportunity to develop professionally, grow personally and have
the flexibility to balance your life's priorities. Let's serve
together. Let's power our communities together. Let's become THE
industry leaders...together.Crescent Electric Supply is proudly an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Electric Supply does not
discriminate on the basis of age, color, race, national origin,
gender, religion, marital status, disability, veteran, military
status, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any
other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Veterans
and military spouses are highly encouraged to apply. We recognize
and value the unique strengths of the military community in
supporting our mission to serve those who have served. Candidates
are subject to pre-employment assessments, Motor Vehicle Record
review, criminal background checks, references check, and a
post-offer drug screen.
Keywords: Crescent Electric Supply Company, Atlanta , Manager of StockNOW, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...