Company: ICER Properties
Posted on: March 20, 2023
DescriptionThe purpose of this job description is to communicate
the responsibilities and duties associated with the position of
Assistant Community Manager. It should also be noted that some
responsibilities and duties might not be specifically
addressed.General Position Summary:The Assistant Community Manager
is to assist the Community Manager in effectively managing the
property. In the manager's absence, the Assistant Community Manager
will assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing
property objectives as set forth by the company and property
owners. In addition, the Assistant Community Manager is responsible
for all bookkeeping as well as accurate reporting of all deposits,
vacancies and income/delinquent balances.Essential Duties:
- Conduct all business in accordance with the companies policies
and procedures, Fair Housing, ADA, Fair Credit Reporting Act and
all other Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to Multi-Family
- Fully implement and enforce all policies and procedures as
outlined in the Companies Policy and Procedures Manual.
- It is the responsibility of the Assistant Community Manager to
maintain accurate resident records, update the Community Manager
daily of rents collected and delinquent rents, assist the Community
Manager in preparing all notices such as late rent letters,
dispossessory filings, letters, notice to cure or surrender
letters, return payment letters, noise complaints etc., inspect
units during eviction process to determine occupancy, and post and
deposit all monies received in the office on a daily basis.
- Maintain quality staff communications. Assisting the Community
Manager in implementing and adhering to the ABC's of Leasing as
well as the companies TOP TEN MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS. Must possess
knowledge of all phases of leasing and resident retention programs.
Contact and follow up on all lease renewals. Show and close
prospects when needed. Answer and handle incoming calls from
current residents always offering them excellent customer
- Maintain awareness of the market conditions and trends for
concessions, contributing ideas to the Community Manager for
marketing the community and improving resident satisfaction.
- The Assistant Community Manager will assist the Community
Manager in updating and maintaining records for move-ins/outs,
application status, traffic activity, closing ratios, etc. They
will also assist in organizing files, processing all paperwork, and
proofreading all leases and letters for accuracy.
- The Assistant Community Manager will perform any additional
duties the Community Manager or Regional Manager assigns to
- Assistant Community Manager may also be required to fulfill all
the duties of a Leasing Consultant if property size
dictates.Education, Knowledge, Skills
- Prefer a minimum of high school degree.
- Prior experience in property management or in a related
- CAM -,ARM - designation preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills providing for
effective communication with residents, employees, peers, vendors,
owners, etc. and to assist in efficient operations.
- Bi-lingual abilities (written and verbal) may be required based
on specific needs of property.
- Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook, YARDI -, and related is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Landlord/Tenant laws and application,
familiarity with the state specific Lease and Addendums, Fair
Housing/ADA regulations and application, OSHA & EPA requirements
for property management industryJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Property management: 1 year (Required)
- Yardi: 1 year (Preferred)Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ICER Properties, Atlanta , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lithonia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...