Associate Director, Talent Total Rewards
Posted on: March 20, 2023
As our Associate Director, Talent Total Rewards, you will...
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Apply knowledge of the benefits landscape to provide thought
leadership for programs and policies specific to benefits at MERGE.
- Collaborate with the COO and CTO to develop a plan design
annually, including analysis necessary to understand financial
implications for the organization as well as the employees.
- Lead benefits open enrollment for our US and Canada offerings,
including preparation of systems, materials, and education
- Manage vendor relationships for quarterly 401K meetings,
benefit and wellness programs, and any employee-related matters
that need additional support.
- Lead a variety of audits throughout the year, including but not
limited to ACA, 401k, non-discrimination, etc.
- Lead all benefits requirements including 401k deferrals & loan
reporting, file feed management and funding, and benefit approvals
(new hires, GLEs, EOI).
- Partner with senior members of the team to help successfully
roll out new programs, projects, and initiatives. -
- Interact with all employees regarding benefits through
proactively leading new hire orientations, education sessions, and
benefits inquiries through our internal ticketing system across the
- Lead and research state-specific leave compliance changes
helping employees understand such changes and making sure our
systems are updated to reflect changes.
- Work with Finance for approval of monthly benefit
- Stay abreast of the changing regulations/laws and have an
understanding of how those updates impact agency policy, culture,
etc., and bring recommendations forward for change when
These are the qualifications we're looking for
- 5-10 years of experience managing benefits administration,
within a role with decision-making authority
- Experience in benefits programs in the US and Canada
- Advertising agency experience preferred
- Proven experience leading workstreams with a results-oriented
- Experience developing benefit plan designs and analyzing cost
structures for a large population -
- Advanced excel/google sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Professional communication style with the ability to break down
complex topics for a broader audience
Keywords: MERGE, Atlanta , Associate Director, Talent Total Rewards, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...