Assistant Project Manager
Company: Garney Construction
Posted on: January 27, 2023
AnAssistant Project Managerposition in Atlanta, GA is available at
Garney Construction.As an Assistant Project Manager, you will have
project management experience in the Water and Waste-Water
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Process and review shop drawings.
- Work with project scheduling system.
- Perform detailed drafting.
- Serve as owner and architect/engineer contact.
- Purchase materials.
- Survey construction job site.
- Update as-built documents.
- Oversee job site safety.
- Track, audit, and project labor hours.
- Coordinate subcontractors.
- Complete daily and periodic report updates.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Construction Management, or another related field
- 4 -7 years of construction experience
- Willing to travel
LET'S TALK THE PERKS!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401K Retirement plan
- Health, dental,and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account
- Long-term disability
- Wellness program
If you are interested in this Assistant Project Manager position in
Atlanta, GA then please Apply Now. For other opportunities
available at Garney Construction go to careers.garney.com. If you
have questions about the position or would like more information,
please contact Patrick Duque - Recruiterat 407.287.8778 or by
Keywords: Garney Construction, Atlanta , Assistant Project Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!