Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management (Atlanta, GA)
Company: L3Harris Technologies
Location: Union City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Job Title: Supply Chain Senior Manager
Job Code: SAS2
Job Location: Atlanta Metropolitan Area
Dynamic and high energy leader providing strategic and tactical
leadership for the operational execution of the materials
management and procurement functions in support of all programs.
This includes supply chain staffing for programs and pursuits,
development and implementation of strategies to meet key program
performance objectives, and the accomplishment of continuous
improvement in quality, cost and on-time-delivery. The Senior
Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for developing a
world-class supply chain team through staffing, training, and
talent management initiatives while serving as a role model for
integrity and inclusion.
- Manage highly-experienced professionals and teams led by
- Responsible for succession planning, organizational and talent
- Communicate within the organization and with major customers
and suppliers. Single point of accountability for supply chain to
- Collaborate with business development, program management and
engineering to ensure early supply chain involvement in proposals
and NPI design efforts.
- Work cooperatively with functional organizations across the
division to identify strategic suppliers and proactively meet or
exceed performance (cost/schedule/technical) needs.
- Develop and execute transformation plans focused on supply
chain resiliency, lead time reduction, quality improvements, as
well as implementing new tools, systems and processes.
- Deliver uninterrupted flow of materials to support
manufacturing and customer OTD. Develop and execute inventory
- Apply strict adherence to corporate ethics and internal
- Ensure compliance to all government regulations including EAR,
ITAR, UCC, FAR and flow-down of customer contractual requirements
to contract terms and conditions.
- Develop metrics, monitor trends, and report monthly on KPI
- Ensure risk management strategies and processes are deployed on
critical procurement efforts.
- Support domestic and international travel as needed, up to 20%.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or technical
- Minimum of 15 years of related supply chain experience
including early sourcing, production planning, materials
management, procurement, complex negotiations and contracting.
- US Citizenship and ability to secure a US DOD security
clearance. Preferred Additional Skills:
- Advanced degree (MBA a plus)
- Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining a
diverse workforce, developing and building high performing
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Strong business acumen, verbal, written and presentation
- Displays high degree of ethics and integrity
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to manage change in an organization
- Solid experience and knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement / Lean
- ISM, NAPM or APICS certification
- Prior supply chain experience in a manufacturing
- Prior leadership experience operating in a government
Keywords: L3Harris Technologies, Atlanta , Senior Manager, Supply Chain Management (Atlanta, GA), Executive , Union City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!