Go to Market Retail Strategy Manager
Company: RemX Specialty Staffing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OVERVIEW: The Go to Market - Retail Strategy Manager is
responsible for creating and communicating profitable produce items
and programs focusing on retail sales customers. The manager will
represent the company with customers and our broker network and
present our products and services. The Go to Market Manager is
responsible for understanding the produce industry and being able
to recognize and analyze trends in the market. The GTM manager will
communicate internally and externally with their key customers,
keeping them aligned to with the market and company. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Develop and communicate the strategy to grow our Retail sales
across all business channels.
- Build new items that are on-trend and profitable for the
- Capitalize on each of our facilities strengths to improve
capabilities and margins (e.g., Texas sourcing).
- Leverage our Glendale office capabilities (QA, Finance,
Logistics, Operations, etc.) by developing and implementing
programs that are value-added for the overall business and can be
leveraged with Food Service customers.
- Create and maintain a database of all item specs, costs, and
details so that we can easily track each product costs, ordering
and storage details.
- Create and maintain a database of all promotional programs with
sales & profit results.
- Continue to maximize the company's profitability by driving for
increased distribution, assortment, and market share within each
- Understand the current trends within the retail business
channel, analyze the competition and increase the company's market
share regionally and nationally.
- Must be able to network effectively to make new contacts and
drive incremental sales.
- Represent the company as educator and solution provider to
support all customer needs. Must be able to attend and participate
in food shows and related events including training sessions.
- Drive Social Media content to generate awareness and excitement
for our brands.
- Provide outstanding customer service to each customer.
- Be a customer focused problem solver.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence outcomes through Thought
- Be comfortable with change and capable of innovation.
- Show personal responsibility for delivery of work product.
- Be a strategic thinker who can execute on the company's vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The employee may be exposed to extreme cold
environment. The work environment characteristics described here
are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The employee must frequently
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include Close vision and Peripheral vision.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally
required to walk. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum three years fresh produce sales experience
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of current foodservice and retail customers
- Ability to travel frequently
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft operating programs including
Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to speak comfortably in large groups of people and make
presentations when needed
Keywords: RemX Specialty Staffing, Atlanta , Go to Market Retail Strategy Manager, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!