Manager, Network Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Manage Network Services Associates, the enterprise data and voice
networks and systems. The Manager, Network Services will ensure
high levels of availability, performance, scalability, security,
manageability and reliability in the enterprise data and voice
networks and systems.
- Design, configure, install, maintain and support corporate data
center and site network environments to meet the company's
requirements for availability, performance, scalability, and
- Ensure designs and implementations include appropriate levels
of redundancy and capabilities to support high availability (HA)
and disaster recovery (DR) requirements.
- Identify improvements and efficiencies that can be made to
organizations Network Services operating model.
- Review existing processes and procedures to strengthen,
streamline, simplify and improve administrative systems.
- Ability to design and scale primary and DR datacenter network
What Experience You Need
- BS in Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education
- At least 10 years of experience designing, maintaining and
supporting complex data and voice networks, and security
environments at large enterprise (CCNP, CCIE a plus)
- 8+years of work experience in managing technical
- ITIL Certification and commitment to IT Service Management
Model is a plus
- Ability to managing small to medium projects to successful
completion, on time and to budget
What Could Set You Apart
- Ability to interpret HR regulations, safety rules, operating
and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals. At least 2
years of experience in managing small to medium IT projects and
tasks to successful completion, on time and to budget
- Strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
in meeting objectives and deadlines
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Atlanta , Manager, Network Services, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!