Manager, End-User Computing
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Primary Responsibility: The End User Computing Manager is
responsible for the supervision, technical development and guidance
for the End User Computing teams across the organization. This role
manages the day to day activities of the corporate offices,
geographically distributed End User Computing team and End user
devices across all warehouses. In addition, the End User Computing
Manager is responsible for ensuring an effective and efficient
level of IT Support is provided within the EUC for IT related
issues or problems. their responsibilities include managing team
schedules, ensuring adequate coverage during EUC support hours,
preparing reports on team workloads, Budgets, working with
hardware/software resellers vendors and issue resolution metrics.
In addition, this person will create and maintain documentation for
systems and procedures, perform asset management, maintain hardware
inventory, and track software licenses for all end-users and end
• Manage and perform supervisory duties on a daily basis for the
End User Teams across all locations and offices and ensure
procedures and processes are followed.
• Act as a primary point of contact for escalation from a Desktop
Support level in times of major system outages, supplier issues and
conflict resolution with End Users.
• Support and interact with executive level users and influence
their adoption of IT best practices. Research hardware, software,
and infrastructure technologies.
• Own the relationship between Americold' s Supply Chain Vendors,
Warehouses and Corporate office
• Responsible for service quality, and customer satisfaction of the
End-User Computing team.
What Experience You Need
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent; or equivalent
combination of education and experience required • 5-8 years
managerial and leadership experience
• 10-12 years of relative technical experience, or equivalent
combination of education and experience
• Supply chain MHE, retail industry relevant experience
• Experience supervising a team of at least 6-8 team members
What Could Set You Apart
Strong experience with Warehouse equipment such as RF/VMU, Voice
device experience preferred.
• Strong experience with Conference Room A/V systems and Microsoft
O365 including MS teams.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows (All current supported versions)
based personal computer and application software - MS Office all
• Knowledge on Internet Browser applications, Cisco VPN, SCCM,
Cisco WebEx, LogMeIn, Windows Servers OS, iOS, Citrix
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Atlanta , Manager, End-User Computing, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!