Audit Manager (Remote)- Immediate Opportunity
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Incredible Audit Manager Opportunity for Thriving Bay Area
FirmThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrew KraigAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Founded
in San Francisco in business since 1976. We are leading the way in
accounting and financial services as top California rated CPA firm!
Our practice is built on the foundation that our people mean more
to us than anything else! What that means for you, is that we
expect you to enjoy a work life balance that promotes personal
health, well being and family life!Why join us?
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive salary and overall compensation package
- 401 (k) and profit-sharing
- Life Insurance coverage
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick and holidaysJob Details Work
Remote We are looking to add an experienced Audit Manager with
extensive A&A experience to lead and manage multiple
engagements and to deliver high quality accounting services. In
client assignments, the Audit Manager is involved in almost all the
areas for which partners are responsible. This role exhibits
technical proficiency and the ability to supervise and complete
engagements while serving as intermediaries between partners,
clients, and senior accountants. The Audit Manager has a proven
record of building profitable and sustainable client relationships,
and they have solid organizational skills and a demonstrated
ability to multi-task.Requirements:
- Licensed CPA
- BA in Accounting or MA in Taxation
- Proven work experience as an Audit Manager
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a paperless environmentResponsibilities:
- Review final drafts of financial statements, footnotes, and
- Assume responsibility for planning, supervising, and completing
- Review engagement work papers, resolve any problems, spot
issues, and keep the partner informed of all-important developments
- Prepare client billings and monitor realization on
- Analyze complex client transactions, recognizing and resolving
potential or existing problems with appropriate research and
- Proven competence with accounting and research software.
- Assist with quality control and internal monitoring of attest
- Advanced understanding of GAAP, GAAS, and SSARS.
- Maintain frequent contact with clients throughout the year to
discover and disseminate information on client developments that
could affect the annual audit or review. -Ensure that all projects
are thoroughly reviewed before they reach the partner and that all
applicable checklists and procedures have been followed.
- Approaches responsibilities and the disposition of problems in
a long-term profit-oriented manner to help ensure the continued
growth of the firm.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best
practicesInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Audit Manager (Remote)- Immediate Opportunity, Executive , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!